Please I need support

kizie23
on 7/22/06 1:56 am - blacksburg, VA
hey everyone, I just thought I would put in a small update about what has been going on with me. Last Thursday I was admitted into a Crisis Rehabilitaion Stableization Center. I have been dealing with depression for a while now, it finally got to the point I could not longer deal with it on my own. It has been a rough week for me, and I found out recently that I may not be able to go home until next Thursday. I know that a I have not been the most supportive person, but I would really like to ask for your support now. I will try to update my profile soon and put all the details in there. Thanks in advance.
(deactivated member)
on 7/22/06 1:58 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Melissa, You have my support! I hope they can help you deal with your issues. If you need anything just ask! Jackie
kizie23
on 7/22/06 2:05 am - blacksburg, VA
Jackie, Thank you, there is so much going on with me right now. I really need the support. Melissa
A10sFrau
on 7/22/06 3:47 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Love you, Melissa. Let me know if I can do anything for you. Lois
Shanana
on 7/22/06 4:27 am - Altavista, VA
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time Melissa. I too suffer w/ depression. Email me i you would like. Take the time for yourself. Love and Hugs Shannon
Jennifer V.
on 7/22/06 4:31 am - Waynesboro, VA
I suspect that many of us suffer from the same issue. We are here for you when you need a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear. I will be praying for you. Jenn
prissy25
on 7/22/06 5:07 am - Barboursville, VA
Melissa Im here for you I had depression for several years, but was put into remssion in Feb. though I have my days, its hard w/out support email me anytime.
Kathy & Rich
on 7/22/06 5:27 am - Fairfax, VA
Melissa, You have all our support here. There are brighter days ahead. Please keep coming back and talking to us and let us know what we can do. I have had both throat surgery (removal of a tumor on a parathyroid gland and removal of half of my thyroid due to a nodule (both the tumor and nodule were benign)) and lower back surgery (laminectomy on L4/L5 and L5/S1). If I can answer any of your questions or concerns, please let me know. Hugs, Kathy
Christine Hood
on 7/22/06 6:58 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Get well Melissa and take care of you! We are all here for ya! Christine
kabarron1
on 7/22/06 7:14 am - Hopewell, VA
Melissa, I'm sorry and you have my support as well. Anything you need to do to get your mind, body, and soul right you make sure you pursue with all your might. Those dark clouds can be terrible when they roll in! Take care. Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views