At mom's house~~feeling good

Stacey D.
on 7/21/06 7:48 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Hello OH Family, So I had surgery Tues. (tummy tuck/hernia repair/scar tissue stuff) and they told me I would be there until Thurs. then they came in on Wed....and said nope you are going home today. Mom and I stayed in Cville on Wed night and took a long trip back to mom's house yesterday. I have a follow up appt on Monday and the resident said they could probably tell me then exactly what the skin weighed....only thing she could tell me was...it was a "large bag" and there was a lot more in the middle than they thought. I have been able to see the top half, but the bottom still has bandages, probably get to see that on Monday. Going to take pics with drains, so you guys can view (at your own will...hehe) to see what this looks like. Now, I have a very very very weak stomach, but I have been doing well with my drains and my incision (upside down t aka anchor cut). Once downloaded I will have posted...want to take plenty after the bandages are off. I also will take more once swelling has gone down...so you can get a good look. Anyways....one final thought...when I came out of surgery, I honestly felt like a brick had been lifted off my back.....I couldn't believe how light I felt! Thanks again for all your prayers! I will be back in touch! Stacey
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 9:29 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Wow Stacey!!! I can't wait to see!!! I'm glad you are home... or atleast at your Mom's. Keep us posted on your results!...and do take lots of pictures!! This is going to be my next step...I'm kind of scared of it...so you will have to fill me in! You're definitely in my prayers! Hugs Jill
prissy25
on 7/21/06 9:34 am - Barboursville, VA
Great glad your home hope you will be feeling better real soon Shannon has appt/w/ Dr Schirmer Tues. and we are going to try to get together w/ Lois before school starts hope u can maybe come too.
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/06 1:01 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well done Stacey - you came through great and sound very happy to have done so!! Congratulations again!! Jackie
hollydecarlo
on 7/21/06 11:46 pm - hopewell, VA
hay girl, im so glad your home and doing well.. you have been in my thoughts and prayers.. take care of your self and get plenty of rest. holly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views