Put a new picture on profile

Andrea N.
on 7/21/06 7:48 am - Ashland, VA
My son took this picture of me earlier on our front porch since I am staying home taking care of my middle son who just had his tonsils and adenoids out yesterday. To be totally honest, I do not see mu
Andrea N.
on 7/21/06 7:51 am - Ashland, VA
What I was trying to say when my stupid computer so graciously lost it's internet connection was - I do not see much of a difference - what do you all think? Hugs to all, Andrea This is one month exactly out and down 26 pounds
prissy25
on 7/21/06 9:36 am - Barboursville, VA
You go girl Im proud of you keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrea N.
on 7/21/06 10:56 am - Ashland, VA
Thanks Melinda! Big Hugs to ya! Timmy is doing okay for the most part. He is playing on the other computer and ate a bowl of mac and cheese. He is taking his pain medication every four or five hours and after sleeping for about 15 hours last night seems to be feeling better. Andrea
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 9:34 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi Andrea...yes I can see it...one day you will look at a picture and think - oh my gosh! Other people saw it in me way before I noticed any changes! Keep up the great work! Give your little boy lots of hugs and kisses. You all are in my prayers! Hugs Jill
Andrea N.
on 7/21/06 10:59 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Jill Thanks. I'm glad that someone can see it! It thrills me to know that. I will give my little one tons of hugs and kisses (well as many as he will let me before he pushes me away with an awwww Mom - preteen ya know)! Thanks for your prayers, they mean a lot to us both! Hugs Andrea
Jennifer V.
on 7/21/06 10:22 am - Waynesboro, VA
I can tell a huge difference Andrea. Keep up the good work.
Andrea N.
on 7/21/06 11:02 am - Ashland, VA
Thanks Jennifer, I am really glad to know that.
Shanana
on 7/21/06 11:19 am - Altavista, VA
Doing great girl!!!Keep it up girl!!! Shannon
Andrea N.
on 7/21/06 12:23 pm - Ashland, VA
Thanks Shannon! I hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Andrea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views