This Loser is home from the hospital!!

Christina R.
on 7/21/06 7:03 am - Reston, VA
Hi all- I'm not going to be on for long, but I just wanted to post that I'm home from the hospital. All went well and I'm feeling pretty good...sore of course, but good. I'll try to post more again soon. Thanks for your prayers, well wishes and encouragement. Christina S.
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 9:26 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Christina Congratulations and welcome to the losing side!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs! Jill
Kathleen L.
on 7/21/06 11:17 am - Arlington, VA
Congratulations on your surgery and that you are home and doing well.
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/06 1:07 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congratulations and welcome to the "other side" lol! Just take it easy and remember that every day you will feel better than the day before! Jackie
Christine Hood
on 7/22/06 1:35 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Congrats on being a big loser Christina!! Glad to see you are home and feeling good! Christine
Ms Court
on 7/23/06 10:50 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome to the losing side Christina. Glad to hear things went good. Courtney
Ross C
on 7/24/06 12:44 am - McLean, VA
Christina, Welcome to the losing side!!!! You've taken the leap and now the journey has begun... I'm sure you are doing well and your recovery is going swimmingly! It'll be tough the first couple of months... but all the little WOW moments will amaze you and spur you on... TAKE pictures.... For yourself... to document your changes... it truly helps... I've taken pictures off and on since my journey started and am always amazed when I look back at the first ones how different I look... *hugs* We are all here for you! any questions, comments, or rants you may have.. your body will feel strange to you at first.. almost like you are a new person.. having to learn yourself all over again... this continues... I'm 2.5 yrs out and I still have moments when I realize something different and new about my body... Good luck with your recovery hon... just remember to walk.. and drink... it is SO tough to get everything down but it is needed... enjoy the pureed! I did... kinda made me feel like a baby at times... but since your body is new.. it felt.. well right... whatever you do... DON"T puree a piece of pizza... OMG.. that was a tragedy... I was for hours if not days.... my mother ( I stayed at her place for recovery she's an RN) didn't see me puree that... and I will never do that again... ughhh... Enjoy the firsts.... document them all!! keep a journal... add pictures to it!!! this is such a special journey and it will really help you to have something to look at later... ok enough out of me... *hugs* -Ross
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views