Biggest Loser!

Amber B.
on 7/21/06 3:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Hi, guys. Just a very quick update. I'm alive and home. I'm still in a great deal of pain from the gas. I don't know why my body won't get rid of it like normal, but it's getting better every day. I just got up to have some lunch and walk. Thanks Kelli and all the rest of you, your notes made me smile and your prayers were went spent. The surgeons said I did perfect. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/06 3:17 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey Amber! It is great to see you back online and having done so well! The best thing for gas I am told is to walk around. I had open RNY so I never had any gas issues. Welcome to the losing side!!! Jackie
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 4:17 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Amber ~*~ Welcome to the losing side!!! I was lucky and didn't have a lot of gas...my mom was here from Florida to help out and Dr. M and the other girls told her the best thing for me to do was walk, walk, walk...and believe me...she made me walk, walk, walk. Sometimes I really didn't want to do it...but it definitely worked! Congratulations and welcome to the losing side!!!! Hugs! Jill 278-pre-surgery 133-today-below goal!!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 5:27 am - Danville, VA
Hi Amber! sorry I wasn't there to post for you before surgery but I did keep up with your progress through that sweet Kelli...I am so glad that everything went well for you and you are feeling better. I didn't have problems with the gas as I had open thank goodness...I know that alot of people suffer with this problem...but they all say that walking is best. Welcome to the losers side and to the "tiny pouch people".. Hugs, Betsy
bicolasawa
on 7/21/06 5:40 am - Chesapeake, VA
Hey Amber! Wahoo! I know your happy! Wait for me on the losing side I get mine done on Thrusday of next week. lol I was also told to do ALOT of walking because of the gas.. I am well prepared for the pain.. Congrats!!! Dont forget to take pictures!! Talk soon! Autumn
dreana1974
on 7/21/06 5:50 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey beautiful!! Welcome to the losers side!! I am so glad all went well with your surgery. Take care. Hugs, Andrea
Christina R.
on 7/21/06 7:07 am - Reston, VA
Amber- Congrats! Glad you're home and doing well. I was told for my gas (didn't have much but they wanted me to pass gas) to get on my left side (as much as possible) and bring your right knee up....then rub on your tummy....The nurse said this was pretty fail proof. I did it for the most part (getting to the left was difficult with the pain), but it seemed to work wonders...I was passing gas like a champ shortly afterwards. I'll be in touch soon....keep up the walking and protein! Christina S
Christine Hood
on 7/22/06 1:31 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Welcome home Amber!! Congrats on being a loser! Go get some gas x and start walking as much as you possibly can...it should only last another day or so!! Yeah LOSER!! Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views