TGIF! So????

Kitty Kat
on 7/21/06 12:43 am - Richmond, VA
TGIF! It's is a GORGEOUS day outside! A bit of a breeze flowing through the trees and plants like hands gently caressing the long curly locks of a sleeping beauty. Yep, I'm in writing mode this am. Whatcha doing for da weekend? Today I am having lunch with a friend and then it's off on errand runs for many hours. The buggas and I will meet their Daddy at work with his lunch later and then I plan to come back home and have fun times out back with them. Tomorrow is going to be "Kat's Day." Yep, I get to do ME stuff. I don't have big plans but I got some things to keep me AWAY for a bit. Sun is Daddy's day out so the buggas and I may make some visits round and bout. Hope ya'll have a GREAT day and weekend! Kitty Kat
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 1:22 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Kat - you look great!!!! What have you been doing??? I have been real busy - but today I made the time to up date my profile and check in here!! I have missed everyone!!!! 14 days from today and I am off to Africa for 2 weeks! I am sooo exicted!! I can hardly wait! Have a great day on "you day"! I get to clean house and today I am going to clean the pool. Miss you! Hugs Jill
Ms Court
on 7/21/06 1:49 am - Remington, VA
Jill, I was about to send out a search party for you. I have really missed you. I really need to come out and see you guys. I am glad that you are having so much fun and enjoying your summer. Courtney
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 4:13 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Courtney - things have been busy, busy, busy... YES - you do need to come out and see us!!! Miss you bunches!!! Hugs! Jill
Kitty Kat
on 7/21/06 6:23 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Jill! Thanks! I have been LIVING! I am not waiting for things to happen anymore. I am making them happen and enjoying each and everything I can! It took a lot to realize how precious life is but know what??? I'm here, I'm alive and I'm kicking serious rear! I am sure glad you stopped in to say "hey" and update your profile! Wow! That will be a neat trip for sure. Take lots of pics! No worries I'm gonna have a blast! Kitty Kat
Ms Court
on 7/21/06 1:47 am - Remington, VA
Hello Kitty Kat. If it is that beautiful outside, maybe I should play hooky for the rest of the day from work. Mentally I am far far away and I just don't want to be at work. I have a lot of me stuff scheduled for the weekend with a little bit of family & friends thrown in also. Should be lots of fun. Courtney
Kitty Kat
on 7/21/06 6:25 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Court! Hooky...Hooky...Hooky..."where's Courtney?" "oh she's got a work related illness SHE SICK OF WORKING!" Ok it's not THAT funny but hey! I hope you enjoy your "me" stuff then family/friend stuff as well. Take care of you! Kitty Kat
Shanana
on 7/21/06 2:08 am - Altavista, VA
Sounds like you have a good weekend planned. I am trying to make the best of it though i dont feel well. Ok for a few minutes. Then Bam. Dont want to move from dizziness and nausea. You be good and have fun. Shannon
Kitty Kat
on 7/21/06 6:27 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Shannon, Listen to your body sweetie sounds like you might need a lil' TLC! Don't wanna preach but you gettin' in all your yum yum stuff? Fluids, vits, protein and with this heat we gotta pay special attention to our bodies so we don't become dehydrated. Kitty Kat
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 5:31 am - Danville, VA
Hey Cutie...Love the new picture. With all the traveling I have been doing lately, I am going to spend the weekend with my little grandson, Cayden...Chris's son. I can't wait as I haven't seen him in over a year. It is hard on Nana to be so far away from my bugga's..Starting on Monday though, I am going to be doing some major cleaning and getting stuff together for a yard sale soon. Jet lag is setting in big time! hehe. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views