I'm BACK!

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/06 11:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hey Betsy- great to see back and posting again - it has been quiet around here when you were gone lol!!
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 3:20 am - Danville, VA
Hi Ms. Jackie....Love your new picture. It will take me a few days to get back into the swing of things but I am working on it. LOL...quiet, huh??? Well, I am back and ready to talk.... Love ya. Betsy
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 1:34 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Sweetie I'm glad you had such a great time!!! I sure have missed you!!! I am back for a while too. I got my computer back this morning.YEAH I can't wait to see you!!!!! Hugs Jill
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 5:19 am - Danville, VA
Hi there beautiful....I am glad to be home. I didn't know your computer was down. I hope all is ok now. Are you getting ready for that cruise??? Let me know the details so I can make the plans I need to do to come take care of that cute TJ of yours. Please give Jon, and TJ my hugs and tell them hello for me. You look awesome, Jill. How have you been? Miss you bunches... Hugs, Betsy
Judy B.
on 7/21/06 10:16 pm - Marion, VA
Welcome Home Betsy!! Glad you had a great time with the grandbabies. JudyB
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/23/06 9:24 am - Danville, VA
Hi Sweetie...Long time, no hear from you. I have been so busy...I have been traveling all over, Cincinatti, Ohio, Tacoma, WA, Greensboro, NC and of course Richmond, VA. Spending alot of time with my Jim...He is the light of my life right now and sooo good to me. Had my grandson, Cayden this weekend...the one from Michigan. I haven't seen him in over a year and it was wonderful to see him. I alsoi got to see Kennedi...while in WA I spent alot of wonderful time with Cameron. Sorry I haven't been around.... I love ya. Hugs, betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views