I'm BACK!

Betsy Anitahug
on 7/20/06 11:54 am - Danville, VA
Hi guys...Just want to let you know that I am home now from Tacoma, WA....Got to do and see alot of wonderful things the most important being my new grandson! Yup, I am having another beautiful grandson and his name is going to be Hunter McClure Falls. I got to see him on 2d ultrasound and he is a mover!!! Jen is 5 months and 4 days now. I had a great time....Spent alot of quality time with my little buddie, Cameron....he is 4 years old and Nana's pride and joy. He wanted to come back home with me. I hated to leave him. I miss them all so much already. It was a long flight there and a better one home but I flew all night Tuesday night and it was long. I couldn't sleep cause the planes were packed and there was a two hour delay for the first plane because of power outage in LA airport that afternoon. It is nice to be home and unwind. I forgot how busy little 4 year olds can keep you and Cameron is a very active little boy. Now on Saturday I get to visit with my 2 year old grandson, Cayden who I haven't seen in over a year and then on Sunday I will spend some time with Kennedi, my granddaughter who I haven't see in over a year. This is the month for this Nana. Well, just wanted to let you all know that I am home but it will take me awhile to catch back up with things on the board! Welcome all the newcomers and I love you all. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 7/20/06 1:18 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Welcome home Betsy!! We missed ya... so glad you have been getting lots of Nana lovin'!! Tammy
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 3:13 am - Danville, VA
Thanks, Tammy. It is good to be back home again. I love my family in Wa but you always feel more comfortable at home. I am going to miss my babies when they all leave. How is your husband doing? Hope he is well on the way to mending. Hugs, Betsy
TammyNVA
on 7/23/06 7:09 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Hubby is doing much better... graduated from crutches to a cane AND started a new job last week that he's really enjoying. Hugs, Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 7/20/06 8:23 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Welcome Home Betsy, You have definitely been missed and we are glad to have you back. I am so happy you had a great visit with your daughter and grandson & even the new to be baby. My Jennifer is going in Monday for induced labor. She's scared but we know she will do fine. It's the fear of the unknown and this is her first baby. It's a boy.....Christian Alexander..........it will take him the whole year of Kindergarten to learn to spell that one. LOL So glad you are home and hopefully getting back into your regular routine. Be in touch. Lots of Love Kathy 305/275/185/160
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 3:15 am - Danville, VA
Hi there fellow loser!!! I am glad to be home...Good luck Monday with your grandson..what a pretty name that is. Hope you are doing good...how much now? I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when you had the surgery. I would have loved to be there when you woke up from surgery but I was there in spirit. Hugs, Betsy
Shanana
on 7/20/06 9:27 pm - Altavista, VA
Welcome back Bets. Sounds like you had a blast. Glad you are home safe and sound. Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 3:17 am - Danville, VA
Hey Girl....it is sure good to be home. How ya doing? Maybe I will give3 you a call later next week as this weekend I will be busy with the baby...Cayden who is 2 years old. Can't wait to see him...get him tomorrow morning at 10am...looking forward to it. Hugs, Betsy
Ms Court
on 7/20/06 10:35 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome back Ms. Betsy. I am glad you enjoyed yourself. Sounds like you had a blast. Don't you just love those babies. I know I absolutely treasure my nieces & nephews. I missed you and am glad you are back now. Courtney
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/21/06 3:19 am - Danville, VA
Hey Pretty Lady....I had a blast with my little man. Cameron is Nana's pride and joy and I love him so much. I am glad to be home though. Hugs, Betsy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views