LOSER!!!!

Kelli
on 7/19/06 11:45 pm - Portsmouth, VA
I was hoping this would get some attention! Update on Amber Bennett: I went and saw her last night!! She was in pain, but as we all know that is natural. She had just gotten to her room, so she was groggy and tired. But in good spirits. I told her I would come back after work today. Thanks from her angel (me) for all the support!! Kelli
dreana1974
on 7/19/06 11:52 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Thats great! I am so excited for her,tell her the other losers are thinking of her...lol Hugs, Andrea
Kelli
on 7/19/06 11:54 pm - Portsmouth, VA
Thanks!! I will let her know the other LOSERS are talking abt her...lol Hugs, Kelli
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/20/06 12:44 am - Danville, VA
Hi My Sweet Kelli....Thanks for the update. Please give her my best when you see her again. I have been out of the loop for the last couple weeks and will take me some time to catch up. Just got home from WA yesterday but will be back on soon. Got my braclet while I was gone and it is beautiful...thank you, Kelli, I love you. Hugs Betsy
Kelli
on 7/20/06 1:11 am - Portsmouth, VA
Hey sweetie!! I hope you had a great time with the grandbabies!! I got my bracelet too!! I love it, still need to get it ingraved though. Miss you bunches, still try to find a weekend to come visit ya. Love, Kelli
TrippinAng
on 7/20/06 2:05 am - Glen Allen, VA
Just wishing Amber a speedy recovery.
Christine Hood
on 7/20/06 8:44 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kelli! Glad to hear Amber is coming along! Please send her my best! Christine
Shanana
on 7/20/06 9:26 am - Altavista, VA
Hope the pain lets up soon. Thanks for the update. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views