WILL B THIN UPDATE!!!!

David@Goal
on 7/20/06 5:27 am - VA
What an amazing man! I visited Will today in ICU - and got a fantastic surprise - I walked in and he said "Hi man!" I was floored! They closed the trache today and he can talk again...today for the first time in a long time. He is doing great - going a bit stir crazy and thrilled to know he is on the mend. Oh- and he mentioned his hallucinations (sp) he experienced while having the high fevers - so make sure you ask him about the biker rally trip he went on... Here is the cheezer as he looked this afternoon: http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i34/wlsdavid/will2.jpg Please keep the prayers and good thoughts coming for Steph and Will - and Natalie or I will update you next week!! The hope is that the trache is removed totally and he can be moved out of ICU!! David
dreana1974
on 7/20/06 5:44 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Thats great David, hopefully he'll get out of I.C.U. soon, then home so he can come tell us about this trip he went on.. I'll keep them both in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/06 6:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
This is great news!! He looks so much better! Hope he gets out of ICU soon! Thanks for the update Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/06 10:29 am - Remington, VA
David, Thanks for the update! It's good news and I've got all my fingers and toes crossed that he gets to move out of ICU! Kirsten
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/20/06 12:00 pm - Danville, VA
Thanks for the update, David. He looks incredible for what he has been through. I am so thankful that he is on the mend. Hope you are doing good. Hugs, Betsy
Chyanne2u
on 7/20/06 8:32 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey David, Thanks for the update. Will looks great. You can see how he has slimmed down in his face. So good to see him awake and alert. Thanks again for the updates. Lots of Love Kathy 305/275/185/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views