Hello Ladies

TSChisom
on 7/20/06 4:32 am - Moneta, VA
I know that many of you remember me from months back. I was going to have surgery in March then decided not to. Well as of June 20, I had my surgery and am 30 lbs lighter. I had my surgery in Marion, Va by Dr. Sass. I am doing great and trying to get in my proteins. It is a hard task to do because I can't stomach it too much. I have only got sick 1 time, thank the Lord. I went back to work 2 weeks after surgery and am now back at full speed. I feel great but now at the end of the day, I am going to go home and hit the couch and fall asleep (LOL) Thank you to Melissa for referring me to Dr. Kramer/ Dr. Sass. Maybe one day I will see you there again. My next appointment is August 8 at 2:15 I have been lurking here each and every day since surgery and have been praying for the requests as well. I look forward to talking to you all again and hopefully you can help me along my journey. What are some things that you all ate at a month out? Thanks for any advice, have a blessed evening! Tammy Chisom =)
dreana1974
on 7/20/06 5:08 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Congrats on your surgery Tammy! I was eating pureed and really soft foods at i month out. I did alot of tuna salad blended,Chicken salad blended. Mashed potatoes with unflavored protein. Eggs lots of eggs.(egg beaters).But every surgeon is different so I don't know what you can eat. I am so happy for you . Keep up the great work! Hugs, Andrea
Shanana
on 7/20/06 9:12 am - Altavista, VA
Congrats on your surgery. Glad you are doing well. Hope to see more of you! Shannon
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/20/06 12:03 pm - Danville, VA
Hi Tammy. Yes, Sweetie, I do remember you and so glad you decided to have the surgery. I was on a liquid diet for 6 weeks but was slowly adding things like soups, potted meat, all soft foods for quite a long time. I am glad you are doing so well. You will have to keep us updated and let us see some pictures.../ Hugs, Betsy
jilldennis
on 7/21/06 5:04 am - White Post, VA
RNY on 08/30/05 with
Hi, Tammy Congratulations on your surgery!!! Just keep plugging and remember water, protien, water, protein, water, protein and walk, walk, walk! They are the keys to success! Keep up the great work! Hugs Jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views