The photos (trying this again)

Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/20/06 5:17 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Lei, Where have you been. You need to spice up this board woman. I get to go to the beach tomorrow for the weekend and it is suppose to rain. I hope not. Going to Ocean City, Md. Keep in touch. Roberta
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/06 9:15 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Roberta!!! Well, as TAXING as it is to get this flippin' website to actually POST replies, Im thinking it's a good thing that Ive been so busy lately? This is really getting aggravating - Ive been trying to reply to 4 posts for about an hour now. The site keeps TIMING out on me, thankfully, I cut and paste my stuff to a clipboard so I never LOSE the info, but at this rate, it'll be noon before I'm done. SO so sooooooooooooooo frustrating and Im impatient by nature. As far as where I've been? DECOMPRESSING!!!! Some much needed time away. Ive been posting to OH for over 5 years, non-stop, based on their number logs, about 3,500 posts to the VaBoard about 25,000 posts to the main board. LMAO after awhile, even us big mouth blondes run out of things to say, ya know? So, with that in mind, I suspect I'll be gone more often (especially during the summer) then I'll be around. I hope you have a WONDERFUL time at the beach - you shoulda' came down to ours, silly, we're a lil further south, so surely our waters are a tad bit warmer? Hopefully, the weather holds out for you - Ive been ****** and moanin' the entire week, every time they do a weather update. SECOND week in a row, they're saying the rains wont' come in till the weekend - what's up with that?!?!?!?! Have fun sweet lady, regardless of the weather, I know you will. Hugs - Lei
TammyNVA
on 7/20/06 1:29 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing, mermaid Lei. Love ya Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/06 9:29 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
You're welcome, sweet lady! Figured a trip down memory lane, before, after, current would be fun for others to see too. I keep all of my photo albums [3 years worth] from the Virginia gatherings on shutterfly. When I'm having a "funky" kinda day, or need an attitude adjustment, I set up the slideshows and find strength and positive motivation from EVERYONE's transformations/journey. It's the best therapy!!! Better then I'd EVER get laying on a leather couch and forking out big bucks! Have a fantastic day, hugs - Lei
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views