Lets give support

prissy25
on 7/19/06 10:13 am - Barboursville, VA
Shannon is on her way back to UVA for more testing or something to figure out her problem, lets keep her in your thoughts and prayers they find the problem. Your in my prayers friend, good luck.
Shanana
on 7/19/06 9:48 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks Melinda. Sad I have to be the only one to respond to a post for me. I want to feel better. SO depressing sitting in this house never knowing when the pain will hit. Shannon
prissy25
on 7/20/06 12:40 am - Barboursville, VA
You are so so right Shannon where are the people who claim to be our friends when you need them? Im really getting aggravaited w/ this board thing I get more response from my puppys when I need help than from here anymore. I thought this is why the board was here for SUPPORT, HELP, ANSWERS, SUGGESTIONS? I guess its all in what you post. Im about through w/ it all. I care about you Shannon and hope they find out something today for you. Sorry for the vent but enough is enough.
hollydecarlo
on 7/20/06 2:41 am - hopewell, VA
i will respond girl you know i love yah!! i hope they find whats bothering u today and fix it. you will be in my thoughts and prayers as you always are sweety!!! love yah, holly 259/141/125
A10sFrau
on 7/20/06 10:34 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Sorry, Shannon-- NOT for your hospital visit, but because I was at my sister's for two days and just got home (7pm Thurs) and just read Melinda's post. You are in MY prayers. I hope that find out for sure what is up, so that they can treat the problem and render you painfree! Love and Godspeed, Lois
Ms Court
on 7/19/06 11:02 pm - Remington, VA
Thanks Melinda. Shannon has been in my thoughts & prayers. I am sure she is really frustrated by now. I hope they find something out. courtney
Shanana
on 7/20/06 9:05 am - Altavista, VA
Thanks Courtney. I went today. They are doing a scope thursday to check for an ulcer. All my tests keep coming back OK so I hope they can get me back in line. Shannon
A10sFrau
on 7/20/06 10:42 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
I am a day late and a dollar short. It will take me two days to figure you when you went and which day you had your most recent test. I have so many posts to catch up on. Some days I find I can't concentrate enough to read the posts. After 4 weeks I think I am finally starting to get depressed. Do keep us posted Shannon and Melinda! Thanks, and again, I apologize for not responding while I was away. Lois
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/06 3:49 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Shannon - I hope they find out what is wrong with you! I have a friend going to UVA today - she fought to go there because she says they are the best hospital around and will find out what is bothering her. Sorry I did not respond yesterday - sometimes I just don't have enough time in the day to answer these but please don't think I wasn't thinking about you. I care about everyone here especially if they have to go and have tests or surgeries.... Stay strong Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views