Jus' thinkin'

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 4:39 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Well I have an au pair to help take care of my son so I work instead - but I would prefer her job any day - it just doesn't pay as much!! I would love to have time off for girlie stuff but right now it ain't happening lol!! Enjoy your little break! Jackie
kabarron1
on 7/19/06 3:26 am - Hopewell, VA
Wassup Kat! Here I be! Keith
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 3:35 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Keith! There you be! Wasssup? For starters da sunshine and my spirits! I got a smile on my face and in my heart! And best of all I get to be blessed with friends like you! Hugs, Kitty Kat
kabarron1
on 7/19/06 3:43 am - Hopewell, VA
Awwwh! How sweet! Hope the rest of your Hump Day goes just as well!!! Keith
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 4:35 am - Richmond, VA
Thank ya baby! And I hope the same for yours. Kitty Kat
Ms Court
on 7/19/06 4:28 am - Remington, VA
Hiya Kat & VA. Not much going on here. Been hiding at work & the gym. Felling a little moody this week and not sure why. Need to take some me time & self evaluate to determine what the problem is. But in reality every thing is going good, life is wonderful, and I feel beautiful. Courtney
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 4:41 am - Richmond, VA
Ahhhh Beautiful Court! Ha! I know bout moody girl! Been there but my spirits are up and I feel beautiful as well. Gotta give it to God. Ya know I'm here for ya right? Drop me a few lines... Kitty Kat
bkhunter68
on 7/20/06 2:27 pm - VA
I know what it is. You need a bike ride.
Ms Court
on 7/20/06 10:31 pm - Remington, VA
You know I haven't been outon one in awhile. That probably is the problem. I am going to have to see if I can get that arranged. Courtney (a.k.a. CBB)
Tracy S.
on 7/19/06 6:42 am - Newport News, VA
Hello there - I haven't spoken much on this board, but I do read it more than post. I guess I will give it a try though. I am 6 months and 2 days out from surgery with 88 pounds gone! I was hoping for 100 but I guess that was too big of a number. August is my B-day ;( I will be 45. I DON'T want to be fat by my B-day. I was made a Grandma yesterday, by son's girlfriend had a little girl. We don't know if it is his, but he wants it to be. So, lately, I have been feeling really really old........ Does anyone know of a web site to track your diet and exercise? Tracy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views