Jus' thinkin'

Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 2:52 am - Richmond, VA
...bout all of ya'll ...lemme hear from ya! Do I gotta send out search parties??? Where ya'll ??? I'm pretty dang animated and apparently a lil' so don't put it past me! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Ross C
on 7/19/06 3:02 am - McLean, VA
Kitty Kat, I'm here! We all know you're but we all like it that way! I know I do... What have YOU been doing with your self??? huh? We all want to know your Are you busy busy? I've just been working... but I'm interviewing tomorrow and praying that it'll go really well.. I know it will.. I've gotten some good advice and some fantastic news this week so I'm in super positive spirits! Call me sometime! -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 3:26 am - Richmond, VA
Hey sweetie! Yeah yeah I get I'm but that's me! Well, lemme see been chasing after our buggas who for sure keep me speeding. One going in one direction and the other in another. Now THEY are but they are their Momma's babies right? Now you know sir, that a woman neva reveals all her ! Busy...I like to shy away from that word and say I'm definitely packed with activities and it's a good thing! We've got a busy month (Aug) coming up in which among other things I will celebrate another year on this journey called Life! Dad's b-day is this Saturday and he & Mom for the first time like EVER they are going on vacation! I thought we'd pass out from hearing that mess! Otherwise, I'm tending the garden, writing my book, journaling all my thoughts and dreams, keeping in touch when and where I can and keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers. Just being a double momma to da bestest buggas and lovin' it! Good luck on the interview tomorrow! I may give ya a call here soon. We gotta go out some more! Hugs, Kitty Kat
Andrea N.
on 7/19/06 3:09 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Kat I'm here - but at work and hopefully won't get in trouble for posting! Been very busy working, my oldest and youngest sons birthdays are today and my middle child is having tonsils and adenoids out tomorrow - gonna be a busy week! Hugs to all, Andrea
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 3:28 am - Richmond, VA
Hey Andrea! Oh you've got a lot going on that's for sure! How are ya? Good I hope! Happy Birthday to your babies and my thoughts and prayers will be with ya'll and your middle one having surgery! Take care, Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 3:13 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi there- I am working from home today so I can play on the internet a little lol! And about to go and get myself some lunch. Are you bored today? Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 3:32 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Jackie, Bored? Who me? HA! Naw, I get a lil' break from double momma duty today and tomorrow! Dang does this mean I should be taking a or getting a massage or something girly stuff? My Mom's on vacation so I get to play a bit! Besides I haven't been posting so much lately and wanted to put my mug up here and shout at everyone! Take care, Kitty Kat
Tam
on 7/19/06 3:34 am - Richmond, VA
Hiya Kat~ I am at work but on lunch so I am here for a few more minutes. How ya been? You up for some dancing Friday night? ~Tammy
Kitty Kat
on 7/19/06 3:39 am - Richmond, VA
Hi Tammy! Hope you're enjoying your grub! I'm good...I'm honestly really good. I feel better than I have in months. I am interested in dancing but am waiting to get word about scheduling as I don't have a sitter if it changes. I will let you know this evening or in the am. Hugs, Kitty Kat
Tam
on 7/19/06 3:44 am - Richmond, VA
Grub. What Grub? I don't eat! LOL. I had a protein shooter but that is a normal lunch for me these days. I am rarely hungry, so I just make sure the protein and h2o go in and I am happy with that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views