Good News!!!!

kabarron1
on 7/18/06 11:07 pm - Hopewell, VA
Good morning all! Just wanted to report the results of my scope yesterday. My GI Doctor went in for a look see and informed me that my ulcer (the one that damn near put me 6 ft under) has healed nicely!! I was sooo releaved to hear that from him. I was nervous that he was going to tell me some bad news or something. Thanks again for all the support and prayers that went up for me over this!! Keith 310/185/???
Kitty Kat
on 7/18/06 11:10 pm - Richmond, VA
Good morning Gorgeous! Glad things went nicely this am and we get to keep ya round for quite some time to come! Drop me a couple lines... Kat
kabarron1
on 7/18/06 11:48 pm - Hopewell, VA
Thanks Kat. I'll shoot you an email soon. Keith
Ms Court
on 7/18/06 11:16 pm - Remington, VA
That is great news Keith. Just do go overboard and start up all those bad habits again. Courtney
kabarron1
on 7/18/06 11:50 pm - Hopewell, VA
Courtney, Yes Ma'am I won't. Keith
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 12:10 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
That must be a relief Keith! Great news! Jackie
Michele R.
on 7/19/06 2:23 am - Pittsfield, MA
Hey Handsome! Great to hear the news! I bet you are thrilled as I know I would be too. Good riddens to bad schtuff huh?! WOO HOO 4 U! Hugs! Shele
Tam
on 7/19/06 3:20 am - Richmond, VA
What awesome news! Now don't too much or have too much when you celebrate. Did ya ever get the med id bracelet? I just got a spare one (a little dressier) just in case I ever want to change up what I wear. I thought of you and how much you need one while I was purchasing it! {{hugs}} Tammy
kabarron1
on 7/19/06 3:48 am - Hopewell, VA
Tammy, No I haven't gotten around to getting one of those yet. But thanks for thinking of me though!!! Keith
Julie R.
on 7/19/06 3:44 am - Belspring, VA
That's GREAT News!!! I'm so glad to hear that you a healing well. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views