My last post...

Amber B.
on 7/18/06 12:02 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
until I'm a big loser! Woohoo. I'm so scattered right now. Sorry, Kelli. I meant to call you today but I lost track of time and I'm sure you're in bed by now. I will be on the road by 8:45, I hope. Can't wait to see you when I wake up from this thing. I received an amazing phone call from my grandmother tonight. We don't talk on the phone often, mostly through snail mail. We have a very tight bond, but I didn't tell her about the surgery because I didn't want to worry her, she's 3000 miles away and gets afraid quickly. But she called me, she NEVER calls me. I always call her because I'm on the go all the time. I think she felt that something was up. She knew I needed to hear her voice one more time, just in case. Anyway, I'm happy. So very happy. Now I must get back to packing. I won't forget the chapstick!!!!!!!!! Much love to you guys, Amber
A10sFrau
on 7/18/06 7:39 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations, Amber! I am on the way out the door, too. Going to my sister's for two days. Good luck and Godspeed! Lois
Christine Hood
on 7/18/06 8:43 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Good luck Amber! Christine
Andrea N.
on 7/18/06 8:44 pm - Ashland, VA
Good Luck Amber! My prayers are going to be with you today! You are going to do fabulous! Big Hugs, Andrea
Ms Court
on 7/18/06 10:46 pm - Remington, VA
Wow Amber. Isn't amazing how our angels work. I am thinking about you and can't wait to welcome you over to the losing side. Courtney
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/06 12:18 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Amber you will be fine! And I am so glad that your grandmother called you! We will see you again when you post and say you are on the LOSING side!! Can't wait! Jackie
cheryl_jagow
on 7/19/06 4:05 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
hey girl. i just seen you have the same dr group as i... i had dr spencer. he is great! myspace link is http://www.myspace.com/cheryl_n_va i hope your surgery went well! i know your in pain! it will get better! [email protected] email me when u feel up to it! cheryl
Mojodiva
on 7/19/06 10:47 am - FPO, Japan
Hope everything went well! Can't wait to join you when I go in next Tuesday! YAY FOR YOU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views