Doctor Appointment

Christine Hood
on 7/18/06 10:50 am - Fort Eustis, VA
So I went to see my PCP today about the sinus/ear thingy. Guess what! I DO have an infection! I am so !!! My doc gave me allergy pills, nose spray and antibiotics. She said that a lot of times when you tell the doctors what you want they do the exact opposite...go figure!! Anyway, hopefully this thing will go away once and for all!! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/06 10:34 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I will keep my fingers crossed for you that this nasty infection goes away soon! They should shoot that other doctor! Jackie
Michele R.
on 7/19/06 2:33 am - Pittsfield, MA
Amen Christine. So sorry you are feeling under the weather. Sinus infections are HORRIBLE!!!! Did you talk to your surgeon about the antibiotics to see if he wanted you to crush them or not? Or take a liquid or were you given a liquid? I know I am still in the "crushing" phase of my meds. GAG! Best luck getting rid of the pesky beat of an infection. Hugs! Shele
dreana1974
on 7/19/06 4:32 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey girl! I hope you get to feeling better soon. Those ER Dr.'s I tell ya!!! Anyhoo, I 'll be thinking about ya,take care. Hugs, Andrea
Shanana
on 7/19/06 10:00 pm - Altavista, VA
Hope you are better soon. I am petrified of the local ER. Heard the stories from other GB patients. I am off to see my surgeon today. Been suffering in pain. Been to regular dr but they wont call me back w/ my test results. Go figure. I am so irritable when I am sick and stuck in the house. I just want to ream them out. Hope they figure out what is wrong w/ me. Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views