PCP in Nova

LB
on 7/17/06 11:07 pm - Northern, VA
Hi, all! I STILL don't have a primary care physician out here (just back home) and I'm looking for one. I'd prefer he/she be located in the Alexandria/Arlington area or Dulles/Sterling/Ashburn area. Of course, it can be elsewhere, I just need suggestions. I'd prefer a PCP that is familiar with open RNY. Thanks! LB
Kathy & Rich
on 7/17/06 11:50 pm - Fairfax, VA
My doc is in Fair Oaks (West Ox Road and Route 50). Dr. Kathleen Curtis at Capital Family Practice. She is getting more and more familiar with post-ops and even ran some bloodwork my surgeon didn't request and wouldn't you know I was deficient in something so she is keeping up on our issues as she gets more and more post-ops. Kathy
Dawn C.
on 7/18/06 6:05 am - Annandale, VA
My doctor is Stacy Oshry. He's at Virginia Medical Alliance off of Backlick In Springfield, rather near the Springfield/Alexandria line. He's very down to earth, and knowledgeable about everything.
nitengale
on 7/18/06 1:48 pm - Leesburg, VA
RNY on 09/14/04 with
My doc is Thomas Mancini. A wonderful guy...best PCP I have EVER had. He took over my care a year after my surgery and gave me a once over like never before. He cked my hair, nails, my gait, asked about triggers for vitamin defficiencies etc. He has just moved to the Lansdowne campus next to the hospital. If I ever leave this area... I will drive back for my medical care. Alot of nurses here at the hospital have him as well and he is just great!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views