Poll: Strange but true?

Kitty Kat
on 7/18/06 2:58 am - Richmond, VA
Ok I have NO real clue why the heck I thought of this but am positng it as a poll cause I for sure don't think I'm and I am really looking into my habits and such but I digress. ***Poll*** Have ya'll noticed when you brush your teeth more frequently that you notice you may not get hungry as fast or don't snack/have the urge to eat? Yeah k I get it's a lil' loopy a question but think bout it. For example: I typically brush my teeth twice a day. Once in the am and once in the pm before bed. I've started doing it throughout the day adding one of 2 more times of brushing. Strangley enough I have become less of a snacker....eating when I'm supposed to and not WANTING to eat more than I really should. I mean if I'm that's kewl but I just gotta know what ya'll think! Silly and loopy, Kitty Kat
Ross C
on 7/18/06 3:43 am - McLean, VA
Kitty, we all KNOW your'e !!!! the mint gets to me... I don't feel like eating anything after it... things don't taste right... that and I don't want to mess up my nice clean teeth! dang... now I want my toothbrush... get all that coffee to go away! thanks for the smile beautiful! -Ross
Kitty Kat
on 7/18/06 5:43 am - Richmond, VA
Yep, I'm a lil' off my rocker but it makes for fun times huh? I'm following up on this with actual articles about it. I hope to learn more and Kitty Kat
Cinderellen
on 7/18/06 4:03 am - Winterville, NC
Hi Kat You're not crazy at all. In fact, Liz Taylor (chronic dieter), credits brushing her teeth whenever she gets hungry as one of her secrets. She certainly has had her share of ups and downs over the years so it must have worked for her for a while.
Kitty Kat
on 7/18/06 5:49 am - Richmond, VA
I am really researching all this. I just gotta see some articles and such on this. We will see cause I KNOW it works for me. Kitty Kat
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/06 4:12 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Kat, I think it is more the mint flavor than the brushing of the teeth. I take Bariatric Advantage Mint Calcium citrate lozenges and I find if I feel hungry I just have one or two of these (they are counted as part of my daily allotment) and the mint taste takes away any desire to eat anything else.... That is what I think anyway lol!! Jackie
Kitty Kat
on 7/18/06 5:50 am - Richmond, VA
Good to know for sure. I am thinking you are thinking right. I tell ya I am excited bout this! Yep, again I'm a dork! Kitty Kat
Christine Hood
on 7/18/06 9:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kitty! Like Ross said, we all know you are but that's besides the point! I get the same thing but I think it's because the mint toothpaste makes everything behind it taste christine
Lynne M.
on 7/19/06 3:49 pm - Manassas, VA
Dont EVER try to drink the bottles of Isopure right after you brush your teeth! AAaaaccckkkk!!! Lynne
Christine Hood
on 7/18/06 9:51 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Kitty! Like Ross said, we all know you are but that's besides the point! I get the same thing but I think it's because the mint toothpaste makes everything behind it taste christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views