Pat Birdsong , My Room Mate ..

(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 6:45 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I need for you all to do 2 things for me today . # 1. Pray for Pat Birdsong's Mother and her family . Her mother has had a mini stroke and is back at the hospital today with some complications . # 2 . Send out Major congrats to her as Pat got her approval for surgery today . http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=B1138061481 Pat is at the hospital with Mom and I called her and told her the news .. She is very excited .. Please send her your love and prayers !!! Congrats my friends .. this is long in coming and so worth the wait !! Love ya . Natalie
Michele R.
on 7/17/06 6:51 am - Pittsfield, MA
Will do Natalie....you sure have a lot going on right now don't you. Bless Pat's Mom's heart. Poor thing. I wish her the best with her recovery and hope there wasn't much affected by the stroke. CONGRATS to PAT on her approval! What a glorious thing for her! I will go to her surgery page! WOO HOO 2 U PAT! Hugs! Shele
Chyanne2u
on 7/18/06 8:40 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Natalie, WooooooooooHoooooooooo....... Tell Pat how happy I am for her and that she has finally arrived. Please let me know when she gets a date. I can't wait for her journey to begin. My prayers are with her and her family as they go through this difficult time with a sick mother. Lots of Love Kathy 305/278/185/160
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views