Home from Hospital!

Kathleen C.
on 7/17/06 12:06 pm
RNY on 07/12/06 with
Hello VA!! I wanted to first thank everyone for the kind words and words of encouragement as I went forward with my WLS on July 12. I was released from the hospital around 8:00 p.m. on July 14. I feel dopey from the drugs and a bit wobbly, but other than that, I feel so thankful that everything went so well and that I'm home. Apparently I was under the knife (or laproscopic instruments) for longer than "normal" and I sure had a heck of a time with the anestesia (sp?). I am so grateful to be home and on the road to recovery. I'm doing great with getting in all my fluids, thank God because in this heat, it was a concern. I hope that all of you are doing fine and taking care of getting in your fluids because it is shaping up to be one hot and humid summer!
dreana1974
on 7/17/06 12:28 pm - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Welcome to the loser side! Glad everything went well. Hugs, Andrea
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 9:18 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Glad everything worked out for you, keep us posted!!!! I'll be joining you on the losing side soon! Amber
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 10:31 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Welcome to the losing side Kathleen!! It gets easier now that you are home and able to eat and drink what you want when you want. Just take it easy and you will be fine. Every day it will get a little easier and once you are off the pain meds you will even be able to think straight!! Jackie
Ms Court
on 7/17/06 11:08 pm - Remington, VA
Welcome to the losing side Kathleen. Courtney
TrippinAng
on 7/18/06 4:11 am - Glen Allen, VA
I am glad you had a successful surgery. I hope your recovery is short and I hope you are up on your feet again real soon. I wil be on the loosing side soon myself and I am so looking forward to it. Speedy recovery to you. Hugs, Angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views