The Day After Tomorrow.

Christine Hood
on 7/17/06 8:34 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Amber! Sorry about all of the back and forth and waiting...stinks that you had to wait until 3 (or was it 3:30) for me with the craziness!! Yeah, and THANKS for making me spend money!! I can't believe you didn't tell me you knew Liane!! That is crazy!! Christine
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 9:09 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
It's not your fault, I had lots of time to browse, which was cool. Sorry I didn't tell you about LeeLee, hehehe, it wasn't until Satuday night that we figured it out. She asked me not to say anything, she wanted to surprise you at dinner, hehe! She's a mess, but she's done very well at this, so it's been a big help. Are you feeling better yet? I hope so. I can't believe its tomorrow already, eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 10:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Amber good luck with your surgery! I know you will be fine because you are prepared. Also it is good advice with the chapstick! I also took moist towelettes with me until I was able to shower in the hospital - they help refresh you. I only needed them for the first day or so and then I was allowed to shower. I took all my toilettries and then the hospital gave me a bag with them all in too lol! So I had plenty shampoo and shower gel to spare! Just take it easy while you are in hospital and every day you will feel a bit better. Oh and when they take away your pain pump, you may want to ask them for a popsickle prior to taking your crushed meds as they taste disgusting! If you numb up your tongue and mouth you don't taste them so much! Again good luck - but I am sure you will do well!! Jackie
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 10:49 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
That's great advice, Jackie! Thank you. It's actually quite funny because I was talking to Christine about that on Sunday. My plan was to stick my popsicle in my mouth afterwards to kill the taste, before will probably help alot more, duh!!! Yay for showers! I was thinking of bringing wipes, I remember after my ectopic surgerys they were a life saver! Thanks for all your help, Amber
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 11:04 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Amber - actually afterwards is a good idea too - I forgot I did that too lol! It is funny how easily you can forget pain and things yet at the time you think iti is very bad! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views