The Day After Tomorrow.

Amber B.
on 7/17/06 3:14 am - Virginia Beach, VA
eeeeeeeeeek. I can't believe it came up that fast. I think I'm ready. I've got my protein now, thanks to Christine (who is wonderful, thanks for meeting me, it was very helpful even though YOU had to spend money) and I have all the rest of my supps. I've got a personal fan, my pjs, a book (I have no idea if I'll have time to read), meds, flip flops for walking, my toothbrush, and my list of people to call. I still don't know what time my surgery will be, I should know tomorrow morning. Kelli, I'll call ya as soon as I know something. I hope you had a great trip this weekend. Christine, I'll be sure to if I get that nasty drain! Hope you are feeling better today. Thanks to you all for all the information you have given me. I feel very confident going into this thing. I don't know what I would do without you guys!!! Be prepared for a million more questions when I get out Friday and thanks for your patience for my silly/dumb questions! Amber
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/17/06 3:32 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi Amber, Good luck with your surgery. It will good to have you as a loser like us. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday. Roberta
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 6:41 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks so much, Roberta. I can't wait!
Tam
on 7/17/06 3:45 am - Richmond, VA
Amber~ I have been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping you are all set and ready to go! Try and remember that tastes change a lot post op so don't "stock up" on any one kind of protein or you might get stuck with it. Can't wait to welcome you to the losers bench. We are saving you a seat! ~Tammy
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 6:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Tammy. I picked up the Nectar Caribbean Cooler. I think it will blend well with my Crystal Light and my taste buds. I know that they have changed a lot of the years, so I imagine they will after this too. Hopefully, I'll still love my sugar free popsicles, because I'm addicted! Hehe. Christine showed me some Chocolate Protein Supps that I will probably try down the line, it sounds delicious. Thanks for keeping my seat warm, sounds like I'm gonna need it (all these cold people! ) Amber
Ms Court
on 7/17/06 4:24 am - Remington, VA
Amber you are in my thoughts & prayers. Sounds like you are really prepared. Don't forget the chapstick though. Can't wait to welcome you to the losing side. Courtney
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 6:45 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I forgot about the chapstick again, I have it sitting on my dresser, I'll stick it in my make-up bag as soon as I get home, THANKS COURT! Amber
Michele R.
on 7/17/06 6:58 am - Pittsfield, MA
Yes yes CHAPSTICK CHAPSTICK CHAPSTICK! DO NOT FORGET THIS!!!!!! Hugs! Shele
dreana1974
on 7/17/06 7:41 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Amber, Good luck with your surgery! I will be thinking about you. And there are never dumb questions girl ask away.. I do..lol. Hugs, Andrea
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 9:06 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Andrea. I'm a dingdong!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views