Tooter posted this on the main board and i thought you guys would enjoy it...

dreana1974
on 7/16/06 6:54 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Saw this on another board and swiped it *grin* Just made me chuckle! ?The healthiest part of a donut is the hole. Unfortunately, you have to eat through the rest of the donut to get there. ?My doctor told me to start my exercise program very gradually. Today I drove past a store that sells sweat pants. ?I was going to wake up early to go jogging, but my toes voted against me 10 to 1. ?The handle on your recliner does not qualify as an exercise machine. ?If you put a crouton on your sundae instead of a cherry, it counts as a salad. ?The best way to lose weight is to have your stomach stapled...to your upper lip. (now they tell me!) ?Potato chips aren't rubbery and blubbery like fat. They are crispy and crunchy like lettuce. That proves they are diet food! ?What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead 24 hours a day Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/06 7:12 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Andrea, this was funny!!! Thanks for sharing it, I need to look on the main board more!! love donna
dreana1974
on 7/16/06 7:37 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Donna! Yea, I thought this was really cute. It was really nice meeting you Saturday. All of you beatiful women ispire me so much!!! Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/06 8:42 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Andrea, it was fun meeting you yesterday as well!! And I agree, all of the beautiful women inspire me too. I hope you'll come to this meeting every month - it really is informative. love donna
cappymoon
on 7/16/06 8:03 am - Northern, VA
These were cute..... Some of these I lived by pre-op Thanks for the chuckle! Are you going tomorrow night?? It was nice meeting you on an informal level yesterday, I hope you plan on going every month....I enjoyed getting to know you, and hope we can get more time together (Baltimore next month would be perfect...hint hint ) Dianna
dreana1974
on 7/16/06 9:07 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hey Girl,it was great getting to know you more as well! Whats tomorrow night? Is there another meeting? I absolutly want to go to Blatimore! Tell me who I need to contact and all of that good stuff. Do you know anyone thats going that wouldn't mind rooming with me? Hugs, Andrea
cappymoon
on 7/17/06 6:06 am - Northern, VA
Hey, sorry for the late response...I went on to bed last night There is a journey together group meeting in the same building as the staple club tonight.....They meet every 3rd Mon of the month, and they are even more formal than the staple club....I went once and it wasnt really my cup of tea..... Talk to ya soon!! Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views