How do you...?

mmaroberts
on 7/15/06 5:59 am - Somewhere in, OH
I was working on my profile and I can't get the images to center. Any suggestions? I used and I tried I am now at a loss and I wanted to put a BMI calculator on my profile but couldn't find one with an html code. I am trying my best to fix it up a little. I was so plan before. Any help would be appreciated. Malinda
Chyanne2u
on 7/15/06 9:22 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Malinda, Take a look at my profile and feel welcome to use any of the blogs there to get what you need. I did my own profile design and I knew nothing at all about htmls. I just kinda winged it. Let me know what you need to know and I will be glad to lend a hand. Lots of Love Kathy 305/280/185/160
MrsTonyaBrown
on 7/15/06 11:01 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Malinda, When you put in the code, right before the first < of the image, put in this. and then after the last > of the image code, put See if that works. Tonya
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 2:12 am - Virginia Beach, VA
This website isn't very html friendly. I tried to post the coding with periods in them, but they didn't even allow that. If you just put the word center with a < before it and a > after it. and then do the same thing, but put a / before the word center, it should work.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views