12 days out and down 25 lbs.

Chyanne2u
on 7/16/06 3:54 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Jackie, Thank you for the for the and for in the street with me. It is a wonderful time. I know it won't go this fast once I start eating which comes tomorrow after I see the doc. I get to go to mushy foods then. But I know I will continue to loss because of my tiny tummy. Lots of Love Kathy
TammyNVA
on 7/15/06 8:52 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Whoooo Hoooo So glad to hear you're feeling better! Love ya Tammy
Chyanne2u
on 7/16/06 3:56 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Tammy, Thanks for the Whoo Hooo's and all the other stuff. It's so exciting to know that I'm a big losser. Down another pound today. I have reached my personal goal that I was striving for before I see Barbara Kayes tomorrow. Lots of Love Kathy
Kitty Kat
on 7/15/06 11:58 pm - Richmond, VA
Hiya Kathy! For the record THAT ROCKS! Congrats on your weight loss so far. Guess what? It gets BETTER! WAHOOO! Enjoy the journey and document it well! Kat
Chyanne2u
on 7/16/06 3:58 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Miss Kitty Kat, Glad you think it rocks!!! I sure do. What a feeling this is to finally say I am on the lossing side of things. And I can't wait for it to get better. I went to church this morning and everyone could tell a difference in my face. Wow Moments and more to come..........whooo hooooo............... Lots of Love Kathy
Amber B.
on 7/17/06 2:14 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Great Job, Kathy. I can only hope I do as well as you!!!! Keep up the good work! Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views