12 days out and down 25 lbs.

Chyanne2u
on 7/14/06 11:18 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Everyone, Just for the record, I'm officially 12 days post op and down 25 lbs. Never did I think it would be this easy. I am feeling so good and even though I'm not eating solid yet I don't feel hungry. It is a totally amazing feeling!! I feel as though I am on top of the world. I just had to share this with all of you. My first WOW Moment!!!! Lots of Love Kathy 305/280/185/160
Kathleen L.
on 7/14/06 11:52 pm - Arlington, VA
Congrats on losing 25 pounds. I am glad to see that you are feeling good.
Chyanne2u
on 7/15/06 3:41 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Jasmine, Thanks for the congrats. It is great to feel so good. I am still sore in the middle but other than that I am doing fantastic. Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/06 7:19 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Kathy, I love reading your posts - it reminds me of when I was in my first stages. So magical!! Keep posting - it's fun to read your progress. And remember to journal!! love donna
Chyanne2u
on 7/15/06 9:20 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Donna, Thanks for the wonderful compliment. It's so nice to know that someone enjoys my progress as much as I do. It's so exciting to see the lbs fall away like this. I am in awe of it all. I have tried so many times to loss weight with no success and now I'm doing it finally !!!! What a feeling it is. I will keep posting and I will journal too. I'm also doing a scrapbook to document my progress. I hope you got your computer issues resolved too. It's nice to know you can get a response when one is posted. Lots of Love Kathy 305/280/185/160
A10sFrau
on 7/15/06 11:37 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Congratulations, Kathy! Lois
Chyanne2u
on 7/16/06 3:49 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Lois, Thanks..........just wanted you to know that you are still in my prayers!!! Each day will get easier. Sending you love & prayers each and every day. Lots of Love Kathy
Christine Hood
on 7/15/06 12:27 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
WOW KATHY!!! That's awesome!! Congrats on the awesome loss!!! Christine
Chyanne2u
on 7/16/06 3:51 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Christine, I had set a personal goal of being below 280 by the time I went for my 2 week check up. As of this morning I am at 279. WOW MOMENTS!!!!! 26 lbs gone forever !!!! I'm so excited!! Lots of Love Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/06 1:04 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Kathy - congratulations!! The first weeks weeks are always so wonderful and where else could you ever have lost weight so quicklly and know it is staying off!! I am so excited for you!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views