Funeral arrangements for Jane's husband

eileen f
on 7/14/06 3:40 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
After emails today from Jane, here are the funeral arrangements for Joe Massey: On Monday, there will be a viewing at Parklawn-Wood Funeral Home on Armistead Ave in Hampton, Va, from 11am until 1pm, followed by a service in the chapel. The internment will be private. Jane, I am so sorry that I did not look at my email earlier this evening, as you wrote that there was going to be a story on Fox News at 10pm, and on WAVY 10 at 11pm. I hope that someone saw the stories about the devastating effects that Legionairre's Disease can cause. Please keep Jane and her son in your thoughts and prayers. Eileen
A10sFrau
on 7/14/06 7:15 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hi Eileen, Can you get an address for us so that we can send cards? I never thought much of cards until Cody's death 3 weeks ago. I am now a convert. Thank you, Lois
Jane M.
on 7/15/06 11:10 am - Williamsburg, VA
Lois, My address is Jane & Dylan Massey 104 Temple St Hampton, VA 23664 Cards would be very nice, if someone wants to send special cards to Dylan that would also be great. His cousins made him cards and he really liked that. I'm sorry I haven't answered much mail. It's very difficult for me to answer everyone right now. Between OH and my husbands messageboard, my mailbox is near capacity. It just gets me too emotional to think about how many people cared about us. We were homebodies, but the internet was always our friend. bless you, Jane
Debbie H.
on 7/15/06 11:10 am - Newport News, VA
There was also a write up in the local newspaper today. So sorry for this to happen to some one so young.
cappymoon
on 7/15/06 11:19 pm - Northern, VA
Hey all.... Here is the link to the news story in the paper if anyone is interested.... http://www.dailypress.com/news/local/briefs/dp-75056bf0jul15,1,6481160.story?ctrack=1&cset=true Copy and paste the entire link..... Jane, you are still in my thoughts and prayers sweetie, I think about you all the time. Dianna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views