Another odd question

Amber B.
on 7/14/06 4:17 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I've had acrylic nails for many years. I'm in dire need of a fill and I was going to do it this weekend. I know with losing weight, we go down in ring sizes, but do our nail beds change size too? I hope this doesn't make me look like an idiot, hehe! If it does...
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/14/06 4:38 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi Amber, Not that I know of. I have lost 170 lbs. and so far no change. Roberta
Mrs. G
on 7/14/06 5:29 am - E. City, NC
I've had acrylics for about 8 years, and about 6 months post op when I was getting a new set I noticed the girl used a size smaller tip on all my fingers except my pinky. Weird!? Anyway, I don't SEE that my nails are 'smaller', but I guess something changed.
Kathy & Rich
on 7/14/06 5:51 am - Fairfax, VA
I wouldn't buy any shoes in the near future. Feet sizes change too.
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 6:40 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
My nails haven't changed but my feet are no longer wide and some of my previous size don't fit me so I think my feet are shrinking....
Kathy & Rich
on 7/14/06 9:00 am - Fairfax, VA
I have undergrown all my shoes! I wore a pair of sandals the other day and tore the skin off my big toes. The shoes are too long and too wide and my feet were sliding all over the place. It was ugly! The 3 block walk with torn open toes to the Metro was horrid. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 12:08 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
oh dear - that sounds horrid! Hope your feet are better now! Jackie
Christine Hood
on 7/14/06 12:00 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Amber, You may want to opt for a light color polish because I think I was told no red or something like that. Christine
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views