Update on Pain!

Stacey D.
on 7/15/06 10:01 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Lady, I hope they get ya fixed up soon! I will be thinking and praying for you ...hopefully they can figure this thing out! Take Care and GOD BLESS YOU, Stacey
Betsy Anitahug
on 7/15/06 2:00 pm - Danville, VA
Hey Girlfriend, I thought you were done with all this pain! Hope you are feeling better soon..I will be home on Wednesday afternoon..HOpe you are feeling better then. Love ya...Betsy
TammyNVA
on 7/15/06 8:58 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Shannon, I'm so sorry to hear you are in so much pain and discomfort!! They just need to yank that sucker out! Thursday night at our St. Mary's support group meeting, Dr. Hutcher was talking about gall bladders in response to someone's question. He stated a fact that 30% of post WLS patients that have their gall bladders after WLS will need them removed within 2 years. Sounds like you fit into that category sister! I had my out years ago (more than 10) after suffering for several years with bouts of what you are talking about. Prayers going out to you... Love ya, Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/06 8:57 am - Fairfax Station, VA
What - my sweet friend is not feeling well? I am so so sorry Shannon. I hate to hear you're in pain. Please let us know what is happening when you find out. Be sure and have your doctor stay on top of this. love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views