Update on Pain!

Shanana
on 7/14/06 9:18 am - Altavista, VA
Ultrasound shows no stones but that is where the pain is coming from. I had Hida scan on Tuesday. Tired of this crap. I stay nauseated. Can't puke anymore. Only liquids come up or dry heaves. Sorry if TMI. I am really frustrated though. I have no energy and have had a low grade fever. Thanks for all your well wishes and prayers. Shannon
kabarron1
on 7/14/06 1:26 pm - Hopewell, VA
Shannon, Damn girl.....I'm sorry to hear you're still having difficulties. Hopefully they'll find something on Monday. Take care and have a good weekend. Keith
Shanana
on 7/14/06 9:29 pm - Altavista, VA
You too. Behave yourself. I hope this goes away soon too. Shannon
Amy B.
on 7/14/06 2:05 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Hey Shannon.... I'm sorry to hear you're going through this! They can't just let you go on like that. Hopefully there will be an answer soon. Meantime, rest and take good care of yourself and keep your fluids up. Amy
Shanana
on 7/14/06 9:30 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks Amy. I cant help but rest cause I feel like crap. Shannon
A10sFrau
on 7/14/06 7:03 pm - Rockbridge Co., VA
Has the doctor given you a plan? Lois
Shanana
on 7/14/06 8:50 pm - Altavista, VA
Just wait in results of HIDA. I have emailed my surgeon and he is willing to take it out pending the results of the scan. Thanks Lois for asking. SHannon
Kathy & Rich
on 7/14/06 8:16 pm - Fairfax, VA
My ultrasound didn't show stones and my HIDA scan was on the edge of being abnormal but we yanked the sucker out. Surgeon told me it was inflammed which was confirmed by pathology. The pathology also showed it riddled with stones. So much for tests, eh? Feel better, hon! Kathy
Shanana
on 7/14/06 9:32 pm - Altavista, VA
Thanks kathy. Did you get to the point where you stayed nauseated. The pain just comes and goes all day for days. It used to go away but it wont now. Shannon
Kathy & Rich
on 7/14/06 11:18 pm - Fairfax, VA
I didn't have nausea. I had right side pain which removing the GB didn't fix. Your situation sounds classical GB. Mine was a "stab" in the dark so to speak. Surgeon felt it was a 50-50 shot fixing my problem. It didn't. But problem seems gone now. Think it was a vitamin deficiency that caused inflammation of the rib cartilage. Finer living through weird medical issues - that's me! Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views