Very Sad News

Betsy Anitahug
on 7/15/06 1:56 pm - Danville, VA
OMG, Jane...I have been on vacation and not been on the boards in weeks and now I have to read this terrible news. Before I left it was Cody's accident and death and now this. I am still in Tacoma, WA but will be home on Wednesday...is there anything I can do for you? Was this sudden? I am sooo very sorry, HOney and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers...I lost my Dad when I was only 5 years old and I know how hard it can be for your son. My heart goes out to both of you. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Hugs, Betsy
wanda
on 7/16/06 7:00 pm
Jane, I am so sorry to hear of your husband's passing. I just prayed for you and your son and will continue to keep both of you in my prayers. I cannot begin to imagine how you feel, but please know that we love you. God bless you, Wanda
Amy C
on 7/18/06 3:15 am - VA
Jane I'm so sorry. You are my angel, remember me?! Listen its my turn to be your angel. If you need me to do anything, I'm right near you so please just ask. If you need me to take Dylan out to the park or somewhere for a few hours or a day while you do things please let me know. I'd be glad to. If you need food, whtaever - let me know. I know that it is hard to ask others for help but god knows right now you are probably lost and unsure of what to do. I'm guessing that you are running on pure adrenaline and the love for your child. I met your Hubby once in the grocery store and he seemed like such a nice fella. I'm so sorry that you have lost this partner in your life and I will do what I can to help you in other areas please let me know.
Baby Blues
on 7/18/06 3:57 am - Roy, UT
I am so sorry for your family. Please know that you all are in my prayers. Sending you peace, strength, and lots of hugs. Tammy
Mattie
on 7/18/06 8:10 am - West Allis, WI
Jane- My thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. Margaret
shannonross
on 7/18/06 9:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am truly sorry for your loss. Shannon in Phoenix
Gail from NoVa
on 7/18/06 1:14 pm - Bealeton, VA
Jane, I'm so incredibly sad for you. I can't even begin to imagine your pain. I will pray that God will give you the strength to keep on going and to ease you and your family's hurt. Please know that your friends are here for you if you need ANYTHING at all. Try to take good care of yourself. God bless you. Love, Gail
wlsurvivor
on 7/19/06 11:44 pm - Marshall, VA
Dear Jane, I cannot even begin to tell you how profoundly your loss has affected me. I think about you all the time and what you must be going through. Leilani just posted pictures from the Va. Beach get together last year and there are many of you and Joe. They really put a face to names and it was very obvious how much in love you two are. I will put you and your son on our prayer list at church and keep you both in my private prayers, too. God must have had bigger plans for Joe and some day you will know what they were for him. As many others have said, we are all here to support you in any way we can. Hugs to you and your son, Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views