Very Sad News

Pat F.
on 7/14/06 6:12 am - Richmond, VA
Jane I am so sorry to hear of his passing I was praying that things would get better. The Lord called him home for a reason. If I can do anything for you please let me know. I know that words do not mean much right now but things will get better I promise. May God bless you and keep you in his loving hands. Mom Pat
Julie R.
on 7/14/06 6:25 am - Belspring, VA
Jane, I am so sorry for your loss. My husband is also 38 and we have been together for 13 years, and I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. Please know that you and your son are in my thoughts and prayers. Julie
Michele R.
on 7/14/06 7:03 am - Pittsfield, MA
God Bless you and your son Jane. I am so sorry you have lost your best friend and lover. Please allow God to see you through this sorrow filled time. Tender hugs. Shele
sue baker
on 7/14/06 9:38 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
Jane, I am so sad for you, your son and your husband's parents. This is such a hard thing for you and I know it will be a long road. We will be here for you.
Ernurse323
on 7/14/06 11:49 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Jane, I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you, your son, and your family. I am very, very sorry. Hugs, Dana
Amy B.
on 7/14/06 1:51 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Hello again Jane, I live in Yorktown so I saw your piece on the news this evening. I just want to say that you are such a great lady....a real trooper. You handled yourself so well in that situation. Your husband certainly appeared to be a dear, dear, fun-loving man. You and your son are on the hearts and minds of thousands and thousands of people tonight. Peace be with you. Amy
Jane M.
on 7/14/06 2:25 pm - Williamsburg, VA
Amy, I know I looked terrible on camera. No makeup, my hair in a bad ponytail and wearing baggy clothes. )Camera really does but 10 pounds on you) The news guy kind of ambushed me after I got home from the funeral home today. I don't know where they got their info from because he even knew of the bedbug incident we had on night 2. (That's a whole other story that I'm not getting into to.)They had to have gotten it from one of the nurses and that breaks my heart because I thought all his nurses where really great. It's not really the kind of attention I was looking for especially the day after my husband died. He was pretty respectful. Though they gave Joe's age as 36 instead of 38. He would of loved that because he was dreaded turning 39 this year. I'm a complete mess. I've done what I've had to do to get through today. Made my arrangements and phone calls and now it's time to take an ativan and go to bed. I feel like I could sleep forever but I got to get up early to see a lawyer about probate matters and then give the funeral home my right leg and kidney to pay for the thing. Dylan is kinda retreating into himself. Spending a lot of time with the game boy and cartoons. But kids tend to grieve differently than us adults. I've done the shock, had the major breakdown, anger pointed at things and people, now I'm just numb. Tommorrow I'll probally start the process allover again. I think the uncertainty of my future is what really bothering me right now. I;m hanging in there for now. I think after we inter his remains in the niche, it will really strike home that I don't have my best friend anymore. Jane
Stacey D.
on 7/15/06 9:42 am - Harrisonburg, VA
Praying for you and your son. May GOD be with you at this time. GOD Bless You, Stacey
bkhunter68
on 7/15/06 11:21 am - VA
I can not say in any words that can sooth your soul and heart in this time of loss. The Rock isn't gone, you hold it in your heart and in your mind. And if you feel it's too much, you always have a place to reach out to. We are always here
kathy C.
on 7/15/06 1:44 pm - Equality, IL
I'm so sorry. Kathy C.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views