Very Sad News

Shanana
on 7/13/06 8:57 pm - Altavista, VA
God bless you Jane and your son. God will see you through this. Shannon
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 9:20 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Jane, I am so very sorry. Of course you and your family are in my prayers. Please take care of yourself and your son. You'll get through this. love donna
Susan E.
on 7/13/06 9:20 pm - Purcellville, VA
I am just so sad for you and your family I just don't know what to say. This is such shocking news. My heart just bleeds for you. I am so sorry. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Draw strength from those around you. Don't be afraid to ask people if you need to lean on them. Thats what friends are for. God Bless you, Susan
TammyNVA
on 7/13/06 9:25 pm - Chesterfield, VA
Jane, I'm so sorry to hear of this tragedy. I am continuing to pray for you and your son. God is with you. Peace and love, Tammy
Amy B.
on 7/13/06 9:38 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Dear Jane, Thoughts and prayers are with you and your son. I am so sorry for your loss...and I just don't know what else say. God be with you in the difficult days ahead... Amy
Kathleen L.
on 7/13/06 9:42 pm - Arlington, VA
Jane, I am so sorry to hear about your husband. You and your son are in my prayers at this trying time.
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 9:50 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Jane - I am so sorry for your loss. I didn't know you but have been following your story and praying that things would all work out. Your son really needs you now. My heart is breaking for you. Words are not enough at a time like this but know that we are all praying for you. Try to be strong... Jackie
Tam
on 7/13/06 9:52 pm - Richmond, VA
Jane~ My deepest sympathies to you, your son and all of your extended family and friends. Be strong and come here for support if you want to. That is what we are here for. {{{{{big higs}}}}} to you and your son. Let me know if I can do anything. ~Tammy
Amber B.
on 7/13/06 10:54 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
I was very sorry to read this, if there is anything we can do to help, do let us know! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Amber
Ms Court
on 7/13/06 11:19 pm - Remington, VA
Jane, my thoughts & prayers are with you and your son. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views