Very Sad News

Jane M.
on 7/13/06 2:52 pm - Williamsburg, VA
I wanted to thank everyone here that prayed for my husband to recover from his illness. Unfortunately, he passed away tonight. His heart just couldn't take it anymore. He was only 38 years old and he left a 7 year behind. I'm so heartbroken right now. He was my friend and lover for 11 years. I just keep thinking that this is some kind of nightmare and I'm going to wake up any momment. I just don't even know what to do now. We were supposed to grow old together. He was my rock and now that rock is gone. Please pray for me and my son. Thank you, Jane Massey Hampton, VA
Stephanie M.
on 7/13/06 3:16 pm - Moncks Corner, SC
Oh Honey... I am so sorry to hear that. I have been thinking about you the past few days...and was hoping things had gotten better. Is there anything I can do for you? I live in Hampton, too...and would be glad to help with whatever you need. I am praying for you and your son. Please let me know what else I can do to support you. Love, Stephanie
Kate J.
on 7/13/06 4:43 pm - Hampton, VA
I am so sorry Jane. I also live in Hampton, and If i can help you I will. I am praying for you and your boy. Kate J
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 6:29 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Jane , I am so so sorry , Oh Jane prayers for everyone right now . Know that we are here for you . I wish I had words of wisdom to give you that can comfort you. Just ask for Peace Jane .. Just ask for Peace . Much Love .. Natalie
MrsTonyaBrown
on 7/13/06 7:30 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Oh, Jane. I weep for you and your family. Please know that you have my consolences and my love. I'm sooooo sorry this happened. I have fears of losing my husband and seeing another young couple go through it is horrible. With love and heartfelt condolences, Tonya
Mrs. G
on 7/13/06 8:14 pm - E. City, NC
I am so very sorry to hear this Jane. You and your precious son will be in my prayers. Connie
WendyNVA
on 7/13/06 8:20 pm - Va Beach, VA
Oh Jane, My very deepest and sincere condolences go out to you. My heart is just breaking for you right now. No words are going to help you. Hold onto that precious child of yours, and let your emotions go where they need to. Please let me know if there is anything you need. ((((((((((( ))))))))))) With love, Wendy
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 7/13/06 8:30 pm - Mechanicsville, VA
Jane, I can only imagine the pain you are feeling. I pray that God will wrap His loving arms around you and your son and help you deal with this tragic event. Peace and Blessings, Bob
friezbj
on 7/13/06 8:36 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Jane, I am very sorry about your loss. I do not know you however I have been following your story & your husbands ilness lately. I will keep you & your son in my prayers. Take care ! Nicole
Kathy & Rich
on 7/13/06 8:43 pm - Fairfax, VA
Oh my, dear, sweet, Jane... I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your son. Hugs, Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views