No energy at all today.

dreana1974
on 7/14/06 4:40 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
hey everyone, I am having issues today. I feel very week and have no energy at all. I went and worked out but only did 20 min cardio(got really dizzy) and I usually try to do 45 min. or more. I want to go again tonight but my body doesn't seem to want to get moving. my hubby thinks I am pushing myself, I don't know what to do, should I push myself or just take the night off? Any feedback would be great! hugs, Andrea
Ms Court
on 7/14/06 5:12 am - Remington, VA
Hello Andrea. I remeber hitting a spell right at 10 - 12 weeks out where I was just exhausted. It was all I could do to go to work & then home. A couple of my WLS friends have all had similar experiences. If you did go to the gym & you did 20 min, I would think you are good for the night, take it easy and relax. Jus****ch it though because fatigue & dizziness can be a sign of dehydration or iron shortage. Are you getting in enough water and taking your iron? Courtney
dreana1974
on 7/14/06 5:46 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Thanks Courtney! I have been taking my iron and drink about2.5 liters of water daily. I hope I'm just having a down period and there is nothing more to it. I did do 20 min cardio this morning so, I will probably take it easy tonight. Are you going to Panera bread in the morning? Hugs, Andrea
Kathy & Rich
on 7/14/06 8:58 am - Fairfax, VA
Andrea, I'd just say the usual - be sure to get your protein in, your fluids in and your vitamins. It is not unusual to feel off after this surgery with all the changes your body is going through. One workout a day is fine. Try not to overdo it. Hugs, Kathy (see ya tomorrow!)
dreana1974
on 7/14/06 9:51 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Thanks Kathy! I am getting all my protein and vits. in. I think I am just having an off day. I'm going to take it easy tonight and hope I feel better in the morning. See ya in the AM! Hugs, Andrea
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/14/06 9:44 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hi Andrea, Maybe it is the weather. I have been feeling the same way this week. Glad you have decided to come out of Lurkerville and come to Panera tomorrow. Can't wait to meet you. We are a fun bunch. Roberta
dreana1974
on 7/14/06 9:57 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Thanks Roberta!Yea, the weather has been pretty hot and nasty maybe thats it. I'm glad I will be joining you guys tomorrow as well. I am excited about meeting some of you that I didn't get a chance to meet Monday night. Hugs, Andrea
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/14/06 10:02 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Girl, There were so many people there. I don't go to those meetings very often but I have a new friend who is in the preliminary stages of making the decision to have the surgery so I have been attending doctors meetings and support groups so she can see how things work. You will meet her tomorrow. Here name is Elisa. Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views