First WOW moment!!

Amy B.
on 7/13/06 9:36 am - Hampton Roads, VA
I can't get in the water yet but yesterday I went to the pool and just hung out and read. As I was walking in I noticed my suit felt biggish. When I stood up to leave thank God the thing had the attached panty because.....it fell halfway down my legs. I hardly wore this suit.....loved it and was trying to save it for special occasions. It was a size 30. So today I bought a new one....and it's not one of those suits with 9 yards of material to float up in your face either! It was a one piece basic tank....drumroll please.....size 22. I have NEVER worn a 22 ANYTHING in my life!!! I went straight from size 15 juniors when I could find them.....to a size 24 womens as an 18 year old. I know, I know...sizes have gotten bigger over the years but.....4 years ago I could not have pulled this suit up around me....and except for my legs looking super flabby these days.....it's not that bad!!!! WOW!!!!! Amy
cheryl_jagow
on 7/13/06 10:07 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
congrads on your progress!!!!! you will continue to be suprised allllll the time.
A10sFrau
on 7/13/06 10:21 am - Rockbridge Co., VA
Hooray for you! I bought a size 16 suit this spring--down from a 22/24. That was a happy dance day, too! Congratulations on your continuing loss! Lois
Michele R.
on 7/13/06 10:32 am - Pittsfield, MA
WOOT WOO! Great news Amy! I bet you are super psyched! I am for you! Hugs! Shele
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 10:39 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Amy, those size wow moments are to be cherished!! I know my husband always tells me (when I was a 3X and 22-24) it's just a number (trying to make me feel better). But trust me -- the numbers are so so important to someone who has been overweight all her life!! Size 22 -- you go girl!! I am proud of you -- congratulations. Oh, and don't buy too many things in a 22, you'll be in an 18 before you know it -- it's amazing. Record this in your profile!! You'll look back many times and relive this wonderful feeling. Love donna
Christine Hood
on 7/13/06 11:16 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Yeah Amy!!! Congratulations on your AWESOME progress!! Christine
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 10:00 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Congratulations Amy!! I went from a 26/28 and am now a 16/18 in four months and it is a wonderful feeling to go down the sizes!! And this is just the start for you!! This is a wonderful ride we are on!! Jackie
Amber B.
on 7/13/06 10:59 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
That's awesome, Amy!!! congratulations!!!
Ms Court
on 7/13/06 11:11 pm - Remington, VA
That is great Amy. Congrats. Courtney
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views