Ok. Lei...come out, come out...wherever you are...HELP!!!!!

Stephanie M.
on 7/13/06 11:23 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Ok...so I need a Navy spouse to calm my nerves...lol...if you only knew where my hubby was right now...you'd be freakin' too. There is TOO MUCH stuff going on!!!! We have crazy people here in America...but...my goodness...the other side of the world is on fire right now! Pray for the military...who are defending our freedom. Regardless of how you feel about the war...they are somebody's spouse...brother, sister, son, daughter and they are doing the job they are assigned to do. We take so much for granted! Hugs, Stephanie
Tam
on 7/13/06 9:32 pm - Richmond, VA
Stephanie~ My cousin is leaving for his third deployment to Iraq in a few weeks (dates given are anywhere between Aug 1st and 8th). It is very nerve wrecking. Keeping you and hubby and all the men and women in out military in close prayers.~Tammy
Stephanie M.
on 7/14/06 12:35 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Thanks Tammy! Will keep your cousin in prayer... Stephanie
Chyanne2u
on 7/13/06 10:23 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Stephanie, I'm with you......Where the heck is Lei........don't she know there are people out here that need her daily humor to get through. Don't she know we need to see her birdhead self to feel that all is right in the universe. So, Okay Lei, wheres you been hidin' yourself these days? Olie Olie Oxen Free.......or something like that........what the heck did that ever mean anyway? You got one post to show yourself girlie......do you understand where we are coming from.........We loves you and needs ya!!!! Lots of Love / Kathy-on the lossing side now 305/283/185/160
Stephanie M.
on 7/14/06 12:36 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Just WHO does she think she is...anyway...leaving like this...LOL Hugs, Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 12:15 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Stephanie, I'm not Lei, and I'm not a navy spouse, but am a retired army spouse, does that matter?? Yes, there is alot of stuff going on, it just doesn't seem to get any better, but I am so thankful that we have men and women who are willing to show how much their freedom, and ours, means by being in the military. My nephew is at Ft Bragg getting ready to go to Afghanstan. I am sure almost everyone on this board, just due to the military area that we live in, has someone in a dangerous place. I pray everyday for our service men and women. Thank you for what you do, as a military wife, to enable your husband to fight for my freedom! love donna
Stephanie M.
on 7/14/06 12:44 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey DONNA!!!! Of course it matters...it is always great to know someone can relate to what you are going through! I am just nuts here. I mean...I know God is in control...but November can't get here fast enough with all the crazy stuff going on. Thank you for "serving your time" as a spouse...LOL. Aren't you glad your "sentence" is done? Love, Stephanie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views