OH email response question-HELP

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 10:53 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi all you computer geeks out there -- are you there??? Can you help me? I don't know what changed (other than the lightening zapped our modem a few weeks ago), but I do not get posting responses on my home email. Do you know what I mean -- you know how when you post and someone answers it shows up on your home email. It doesn't for me anymore! I haven't changed any preferences or anything. Any ideas or suggestions?? love donna
Stephanie M.
on 7/13/06 11:12 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Donna! Something screwy has been going on for the past few days with the site...wierd stuff...like...I have the opposite problem as you. I get responses...3 of them...same thing...same person...but when I go to the thread...there is only one reply. I am wondering if there is a virus of some sort in the OH system. Sometimes...receiving multiple emails like that can be a symptom of some type of virus or worm or something... Hugs... Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 11:14 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Stephanie, hmm, well maybe it is with the OH board. I was sure I had done something to my settings or something. I'll wait and see if it clears up. Thanks -- love donna
Chyanne2u
on 7/13/06 10:27 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Donna, Yeah, I'm having that same problem as Stephanie. I know for me when I try to post (sometimes not all the time) it will hesitate and if you hit it again and again to go.......well the person will get a response several times. I don't know what to do about you not getting yours. Have you tried to reach someone on OH Tech Support Team to see if they have a reason why this is happening. I just figured since the site is under construction right now, that's why we are experiencing flucky things. Lots of Love Kath305/283/185/160
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 1:03 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Kathy, yeah, I did send a message to support, but no support yet!! It's frustrating cause I like to be prompted that I have an answer to a post!! thanks - donna
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/14/06 12:00 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Donna Donna, This is a test. Did you get me See you tomorrow. Roberta
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 1:06 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey beautiful lady, yes I did get you, but not on my email, just on the board!! So annoying!!! Someone sent me a post about meeting 'him' at a secret place and time and he would be wearing a pink carnation in his lapel and I was to wear a shimmy black top and he would know me, but alas, I didn't get the message so I missed the meeting. Dang! love donna
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 1:47 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Robereta, would you please send me an answer to this post -- it's a test, I may have fixed my email problem. thanks
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/14/06 2:07 am - Potomac Falls, VA
This is a test This is a test. Did you get me yet. Me
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/06 2:20 am - Fairfax Station, VA
nope! So much for my technical guru'ness!@
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views