E.R.Visit

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 10:44 am - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
I was heading to work today and became overwhelmed with pain . I knew it had to be my hernia . I got there , they rushed me in right away . They where awesome in getting me into there quick . My blood pressure was really low at the time 80/60 and they kept asking me how I felt .. They checked this so many times .. They took blood .. started an IV .. and got me comfortable with pain meds .. they really where powerful what ever it was . The pain meds lowered my blood pressure even more so they had me lay still . They did some Xrays .. and a CT Scan .. Hernia has no bowel obstructions, but .... The CT Scan did reveal my worst fear .. the mass I had on my right adrenal gland has grown in size . It started about 18 mos ago being about 1 cm .. and it is now 6 cm . I know have to wonder if my adrenal gland is about to go caput again .. as I only have one .. the other one was removed 7 years ago . I am scared to death , as my symptoms of the blood pressure .. being tired all the time .. head aches .. contribute to the mass .. My Lab results where screwy too .. my amylase serum is up .. my liver panel is off kilter .. so there is a bunch o stuff going on .. I have an appointment Monday with my NP at Commonwealth . I would like to thank Kat's Sis for being there for me when Alan called . She works in the ER and was able to help get a call from him to me . Thanks Becky !! Well pray that this mass is nothing .. I am worried but not going to let it get me down .. I have come to far now to let this get me . Love ya .. Tink
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 10:48 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Natalie, I will pray for you, honey. I was just ready to post about something and saw this 'er' and I was like, oh my gosh, what is happening. I'm glad you got to the er and got some tests done. I know you're scared, but like you said, you've come this far and this isn't going to get you. Please take it easy tonight, and I'm so thankful Natalie, that at times like this you have Alan. What a blessing. love donna
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 6:35 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thank you sweetie .. Alan was going to come down .. he even took outa of work , but I stopped him . I will be up there today sometime . And he is my blessing . Nat
Stephanie M.
on 7/13/06 11:14 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hey Nat... Hang in there, girl. You are a tough cookie! And...like you said...you have been through a lot and come so far! Make Alan come over and kiss it all away...lol...if only it were that simple...but maybe he can make you forget for a while...until you can find out and get some answers! Please let us know what the scoop is. I am praying for you! Love, Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 6:36 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thanks Stephanie .. I am just really wondering what in the heck is going on . I am sure the docs will have the answers .. and all I can do right now is pray .
Robbin
on 7/13/06 11:19 am - OK
Oh Tink, hang in there girl. Dang, one thing after another. Keep us updated.
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 6:37 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
It might be one thing after another , but I am not going to let it get me .. you can bet that .. Hugs, Tink
dreana1974
on 7/13/06 11:28 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
Hello Nat, I am sorry you are going through all this, I will keep you in my prayers. I hope your honey is there helping you out. Take it easy and hope all goes well Monday at your appointment. Hugs, Andrea
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 6:38 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Thanks Andrea .. I so appreciate you !!!
Amy B.
on 7/13/06 12:35 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers...Bless your heart....seems like you get through one thing and then here comes another. Hope you will be feeling at the top of your game again soon... Take care... Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views