Website question - from Richmond

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/06 5:33 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi - I thought I remember someone at the Richmond Splash saying that there was a website that you could go to and input a recipe and it would give you the nutritional value? Does anyone know if there is something like that?? thanks donna
kabarron1
on 7/12/06 9:41 am - Hopewell, VA
Donna, Hey...I'm not sure; but that might have been me. The website is: http://allrecipes.com/ It will usually give you the following information...this is a recipe for: Broiled Chicken with Roasted Garlic Sauce Nutrition Info Servings Per Recipe: 4 Calories: 319 Total Fat: 13.7g Cholesterol: 94mg Sodium: 287mg Total Carbs: 9.6g Dietary Fiber: 0.4g Protein: 33.1g You can also set up your own profile and save your favorite recipes to it and it'll even create a "Shopping list" for you. And, of course, you can submitt your own recipes. All recipes are rated as well so it'll give you a general idea if the recipe sucks or not. Enjoy. Keith
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/06 9:44 am - Fairfax Station, VA
Hey you! Thank you very much -- I should have remembered that it was Kute Keith!! love donna
kabarron1
on 7/13/06 12:36 am - Hopewell, VA
Donna, You're more than welcome hun! Enjoy! Keith
Christine Hood
on 7/12/06 11:58 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Chef Keith? Who'da thunk it? Christine
kabarron1
on 7/12/06 3:01 pm - Hopewell, VA
There are many, many different facets that make up this Red-Neck!!!!!! Me!!!
cheryl_jagow
on 7/13/06 10:12 am - CHESAPEAKE, VA
do tell your secret recipe!
kabarron1
on 7/13/06 11:40 pm - Hopewell, VA
Perhaps I'm having a "blonde moment"; but I'm not certain which recipe you're referencing there hun! Keith
Tam
on 7/12/06 9:34 pm - Richmond, VA
Donna~ It was me that was talking about that website. I use it several times a week. I posted back in June...but here is a repost: I spoke of this website at the round table discussions and I was asked to post the information, so.... www.nutritiondata.com You can plug all of your recipe info into it and it will give you all that you need to know. Hope this helps someone as much as it has helped me. I tend to play around with my recipes and change things up so this is a huge tool for me. Let me know what you think! Tammy HTH
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/06 10:24 pm - Fairfax Station, VA
Hi Tammy, this is exactly the one I was thinking of -- thank you. I tried to remember it and couldn't. Tammy, I wanted to tell you how much fun Greg and I had riding on the bus with you. You gave such good information to us, we really enjoyed it. Thank you!! Hope you're doing okay and I will use this website right away - I have something that I'm curious about!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views