Any ideas on this guys?

divinity
on 7/12/06 4:03 am - somewhere, VA
Is anyone else having this issue. I fluctuate between 148-150 - which is fine. I have no problem with that, I've maintained there for about the last six months. The problem I'm having is two fold. I seem to be unable to stop snacking - 100% whole grain wheat thins - at least they are healthy? I guess there are worse things I could snack on? Secondly, even though I haven't gained any weight in the last five months I have gone from a size 4 to a 8 in jeans & slacks? How can this be? I'm not working out less or doing anything different. Someone suggested maybe everthing is just moving around - but I don't see anyplace it's leaving to attach itself to my butt! This just doesn't make sense? Does anyone have an answer for this? Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've just been so busy. Daughter has been playing softball, doing competition cheerleading, and swim team. Something always going on everyday besides just work. Candy
Christine Hood
on 7/12/06 8:12 am - Fort Eustis, VA
Hi Candy! The only thing I can think of is that if you are eating a lot of carbs (wheat thins) they could be bloating you a bit...you should probably change your snacks to something like beef jerky or some other hi protein snack. Ultimately carbs will put your weight back on. Christine
kabarron1
on 7/14/06 1:51 pm - Hopewell, VA
Candy, I'd have to agree with Princess here. Must be bloating from the carbs and my girl thinks the same. Try kicking up tha****er some more and lay off the carbs a bit. Take care and good luck! Keith
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views