Can I go home yet?

Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/12/06 11:50 pm - Potomac Falls, VA
Greetings from my slow world. It is not even 10am and I want to go home from work. This day is just dragging and dragging. It is really bad when you are watching the clock and it just doesn't move. Hope things pick up today before I fall asleep at my desk. My assistant is on vacation this week so I have so much to do just don't want to. What is everyone else up to? Roberta
Bigdanva70
on 7/12/06 11:57 pm - Radford, VA
Well that makes both of us. 5 pm can not get here fast enough. Dan
KathieKathie
on 7/13/06 1:45 am - Manassas, VA
If I may... a quote from Alan Jackson seems pretty appropriate here. "Pour me something tall and strong Make it a hurricane, before I go insane It's only half-past 12, but I don't care It's 5:00 somewhere!" ~Kathie
Bigdanva70
on 7/13/06 3:04 am - Radford, VA
If I could just get my Boss to see it that way
prissy25
on 7/13/06 2:47 am - Barboursville, VA
Hi Dan good to see you posting how have you been?
Bigdanva70
on 7/13/06 3:06 am - Radford, VA
I am doing OK still losing and working out, I bought a motorcycle. how have you been ?
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 1:02 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Things are busy here but I am slow today lol!! I think with all the running to see my MIL in hospital and now she is home I am finally settling down and don't know what to do as I am not harrassed! I can't wait for the end of the day either so I can go play with my son - I envy my au pair's job. It would be fun to spend the day with him playing and having fun! Jackie
Amber B.
on 7/13/06 1:32 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I hear ya. We are just about to have our annual picnic, which I am so happy to be PRE-OP! So that will be nice, but I'm definitely ready to get the heck out of here!!! 5 o'clock will not come soon enough!!! Amber
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/13/06 6:19 am - Potomac Falls, VA
It is 4:20 p.m. And I still have an over a hour Roberta trying to stay awake
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/06 8:09 am - Fairfax Station, VA
night night!! love donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views