Papaya Enzyme!!!!!

Stephanie M.
on 7/12/06 3:38 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hi All.... FYI...I went to Walgreen's today to buy Papaya Enzyme. ALL of the Walgreens Finest Brand is buy one get one free!!!! So...the 100 count bottle was $3.99...and ya get another bottle for nuthin'. I bought all they had...so don't go the Walgreen's on Armistead and Mercury....lol...but you might want to check another one out! Have a great day! Stephanie
Tam
on 7/12/06 3:47 am - Richmond, VA
Stephanie, Thanks for the heads up. I am here in Richmond, so I should be able to find some. I got a few bottles to keep in several places a few weeks ago (same sale at the same store!) but it can never hurt to have an extra bottle or two of that awesome stuff. And they taste good, too! Tammy
BigBob Notforlong
(Gizmo)

on 7/12/06 11:19 am - Mechanicsville, VA
Not to sound ignorant or anything, But--what's it for??
Stephanie M.
on 7/12/06 11:24 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Hi! It is a lifesaver...for those times when food seems to get stuck...and gives you incredible pain. There are lots of people here that use it...and swear by it! Stephanie
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/06 9:10 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Ok all you folks in the Tri-City Area ... back off .. I am going to our Walgreens today and buying the whole lot !!!!! Thanks Stephanie ! Tink
Chyanne2u
on 7/13/06 9:58 am - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Stephanie, Thanks for the low-down on the papapa........I am going to get some this weekend because I start my soft foods Monday and I don't want that feeling at all. I had enough of it when I had the swollen esphagus. UGH!!! Lots of Love Kathy 305/283/185/160 pre-op/current/dr. goal/ my goal
Amy B.
on 7/13/06 12:38 pm - Hampton Roads, VA
Thanks for the tip Stephanie! Went to Walgreens first thing this morning and got four bottles!!! It's in the kitchen, on my desk upstairs, in my purse and one to spare! So far I have not needed it but very happy to have it if and when there's a need! Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views