A Few Things This Morning

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 8:53 pm - I Do Believe .. I Do I Do .., VA
Good Morning VA Board .. Hope you all are doing well in your journeys . Here to tell you a few updates . My X Husbands Wife Barbara Jones has her RNY surgery today . She has an account here but does not use it . She is scheduled for surgery today at 1:30 at St. Mary's . Dr.Hutcher will be performing it for her . Best wishes to her on her Re-Birthday . My daughter Amy will be with her all day . This weekend I will be visiting Roberta and her group at Panera Bread in Fairfax . If you live in this area .. be sure to make plans to come out and visit with us . I talked to Stephanie last night about Bill and she said he sat up on the bed for a little while . They are going to reverse the traec(sp) She said he is asking about me , it has been a week since I seen him so I will be visiting tonight when I go see Barbara . I will be visiting my surgeon again next week to take care of this painful hernia I have .. it just gets bigger and bigger and more painful . I can hardly sit at my desk it hurts so bad .. and while I am at it .. getting my neck looked at too .. I have severe neck pain and terrible headaches.. so gota get moving on that too .. Well .. get out there - get moving .. remember to seize the day .. as it is yours ! Hugs, Tink
Tam
on 7/11/06 9:48 pm - Richmond, VA
Tink~ Kudos to you for taking the high road with your ex's new wife. It is great of you and Amy to be there to support her if you can. Let me know if there is anything I can do. I will probably be at the hospital tonight to meet with Irene. Glad to hear some good news about Bill and Steph. They continue to be in my prayers. I will stop bu and see if Steph is in the waiting area tonight if I come up. What time will you be there? Wish I could go to the Panera meeting but the drive is a little too much for me. Maybe the next time I go camping in Fredericksburg I can make the trip to the meeting as well. At least then I will be partially there and the drive would be a little shorter! Give me a call before you see the surgeon (Dr. Hutcher??) for the hernia repair and we can talk about ins. approval for other things. I should be around most of the weekend. Will you be at the St. Mary's support group meeting tomorrow night and the steering committee? Have a great day! Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 10:44 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Hi Nat, Good luck for your ex's wife! We are looking forward to seeing you on Saturday morning!! The meetings are always fun and informative. You will see many familiar faces. I talked with Steph yesterday too and she was sounding much more positive and upbeat. They have had a lot to bear these past few weeks - more than most people do! Their kids will be so glad to have them both home and back to a normal life again - whenever that will happen.... Good luck with your hernia - I have heard they are very painful. I have an umbilical hernia that I did not know was there but I am hoping it stays unnoticeable until I need my plastic surgery! Have a wonderful day! Jackie
kabarron1
on 7/11/06 11:33 pm - Hopewell, VA
Tink, Hey sweetie! Hope all goes well with you hernia and neck hun. I also hope your ribs are feeling better as well. Have a safe trip. Keith
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/12/06 7:02 am - Potomac Falls, VA
Hey Tink, I am so excited you will be coming up. As Nat says if anyone is interested in our group up in Northern Virginia send me an email at [email protected] and I can give you the where and when. This is who I know will be there that you know. Of Course Me, Donna Mae, Kathy, Cyndie, Jackie, Cathy A., Karen, ,maybe Diana and Julie and I know you will reconize more I just can't think of everyone. It is a ***** getting old. I have some newbies coming as well who are pre op. We have a great time together. See you Saturday Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views