My eyes! MY EYES!

Michele R.
on 7/11/06 1:18 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Does anyone know why my eyes are puffy underneath them? Is this a lack of some vitamin or something? This is not in the morning only it is all day long. *shrugs* I get plenty of sleep and eat my meals and vites? Still I got puffy eyes!? Thanks Shele
LB
on 7/11/06 10:14 pm - Northern, VA
Hmmm...maybe you're retaining water. A lot of people have their hands/feet swell, but it could happen elsewhere. If you're getting all your water in, but not heading for the bathroom too often, that might be the case. Or, it may be allergies. I have allergies in the fall that make my eyes puffy and red...everyone thinks I've been crying. LB
Michele R.
on 7/12/06 12:04 am - Pittsfield, MA
Thanks LB. Yes I drink my water all day long and don't make many rest room stops. *grumbles* I don't have allergies though.. thank God. They are just puffy on the bottom you know when I smile they puff up. *shrugs* I don't know I will ask my surgeon when I go on 8Aug. Long time but better than never. Thanks again. Hugs! Shele
Amber B.
on 7/12/06 10:58 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Not sure why it's happening, but I've heard one of the cures is to stick a frozen qtip underneath them. I'd ask your surgeon. Amber
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views