Screeching Halt put to Wow Moment

Ernurse323
on 7/11/06 8:08 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I took my kids to the airport to pick up their dad/ my ex-husband who came in to pick them up for their summer vacation/ visitation. He made several nice comments about my weight loss and appearance. With each I diverted the attention and conversation back to our kids. He started to take pictures of the kids and then turned his camera towards me to snap one and I quickly HALTED that action and said," Nononono..save all the memory space on there for the kids and the trip." I just didn't want him to have a picture of me. Is that so wrong????...lol Dana
Kathy & Rich
on 7/11/06 8:16 am - Fairfax, VA
I think you done great, kid! I would have done the same. Kathy
dreana1974
on 7/11/06 8:42 am - Manassas, VA
RNY on 05/09/06 with
I think you handled it great! I wouldn't have been so nice lmao... Of course me and my ex husband never have many nice things to say to each other. hugs, Andrea
Stephanie M.
on 7/11/06 8:43 am - Moncks Corner, SC
Naaaahhhh...nuthin wrong with that...make him think about it...LOL...and dream on... Stephanie
Andrea N.
on 7/11/06 8:59 am - Ashland, VA
Hi Dana I don't think it is wrong AT ALL! He is your ex and has no right to have pictures of you. My ex lives in Dale City and although he is living with one woman and hitting on another on the internet, he still tries to hug on me when I have to see him every weekend just about. My dad already said that heads are gonna roll when I lose the weight because he just knows that my ex is going to do something dumb to try and get back with me. LMAO I won't want him to have pictures of me either - no telling what he would do with them - ewwww. Hugs, Andrea
sue baker
on 7/11/06 10:06 am - fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 04/12/06 with
Dana, I understand why you would not want him to have the pic. But let the rat take it as a reminder what he lost!
Chyanne2u
on 7/11/06 4:32 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Hey Dana, YOU GO GIRL!!! I think you handled a bad situation very well. You kept your diginity and centered the focus on the kids where it should have been to start with. If he had thought you looked so good then he should have straighten up his butt years ago and maybe he wouldn't need a picture because he could have had the "REAL THING." Just my two cents worth!! Lots of Love Kathy
Christine Hood
on 7/11/06 9:03 pm - Fort Eustis, VA
Hey Girl, Ehhh you should have let him have the pic so he would be able to drool and slobber all over it...you could have been HIS toasted coconut donut!! LOL NOT!! Smooooooooooooooooooooches! Christine
Sporty Jill
on 7/11/06 10:07 pm - Norfolk, VA
No and I would be irritated with my ex if he did that. Why??????? He had it, didn't appreciate what he had and can't have it again. End of story! When ex's behave like that all it does is create hate and discontent with the new relationship. Bravo to you for seeing that and putting an end to it QUICK! Jill 263/166/145
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 10:50 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I think you handled it very well - I would have been liable to say something nasty about him having had his chance!! Jackie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views