Silly Question

Amber B.
on 7/11/06 12:27 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I can't find anywhere to purchase a One OZ cup. I feel like an idiot. I found a small glass measuring cup at Walmart, but its still not what I want. I'm trying to keep 2 of everything, one for home and one for work. I've got two baby spoons, 2 pill holders, but I'm missing the oz cup. I don't want to overeat. Anyone have any suggestions? Amber
Ms Court
on 7/11/06 1:51 am - Remington, VA
Two tablespoons = 1 oz. (i think that is right) So you could just use a measuring spoon. Courtney
Amber B.
on 7/11/06 3:52 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Courtney, I'll try and remember that when I don't have a cup available! Amber
Sporty Jill
on 7/11/06 2:32 am - Norfolk, VA
I got one from my doc (a plastic one). But, I also got one from Walmart (Bed, Bath and Beyond also sells them). The glass ones are nice because they don't get yucky if you want to throw it in the dishwasher. It's basicall a small shot glass looking thing in the measuring isle in the baking pan section. Jill 263/167/145
Amber B.
on 7/11/06 3:50 am - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, I wasn't able to find one at Walmart, but I will check out Bed, Bath & Beyond and ask my Doctor, duh! Why didn't I think of that? Thanks! Amber
Jill.M
on 7/11/06 6:45 am - Franklin, VA
With Dr. Spencer/Dr. Moore you will get LOTS of plastic cups at the hospital to measure your ice/water intake and you get to take them home with you... Jill 11 months post op on the 18th
Amber B.
on 7/12/06 10:10 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Jill. It's nice to hear from someone who has had the surgery with Dr. Spencer/Moore. I just did Pre-OP with Missy and John and they filled me in on that. They are WONDERFUL. I stuck around last, just so I could ask more questions. I looked at your profile and you look awesome, congratulations!!! Amber
Ernurse323
on 7/11/06 7:44 am - Virginia Beach, VA
You will get them in the hospital before discharge. We use them to measure medications in the hospital. Sometimes they can come on top of liquid cold medication bottles also !!! Dana
Amber B.
on 7/12/06 10:02 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
Thanks, Dana, I just found that out at Pre-OP yesterday. They said they will send me home with about 50 of them, yay!
** Judy **
on 7/11/06 9:20 am - Virginia Beach, VA
I bought one and two ounce plastic cups with lids at "Wine and Cake" on Tidewater Drive in Norfolk. Of course, that was 19 months ago but I am sure they still carry them. I think they are used in catering. Hope this helps!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views