Update on Diane!

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/06 11:02 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
Diane had her lower body lift yesteday and Roberta, Cindy, Karen and I went up to see her before the Staple Club Meeting. She was looking really well and not in any pain - which is the thing she really dreaded the most! We talked with her and I told her that there had been prayers etc said for her from this board. She wants me to thank you all! Hopefully the rest of her recovery will be uneventful. Thank you all for your kind thoughts! Jackie
cappymoon
on 7/11/06 12:29 am - Northern, VA
OMG....It takes me awhile sometimes, but I just put 2 and 2 together and I KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW!! You need a new picture here sweetie, so others will know as well (Unless I am the LAST one to notice, which wouldnt suprise me in the least!) It was good to talk with you last night, and hope to see you again soon!! Dianna
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/06 12:35 am - Fredericksburg, VA
RNY on 02/22/06 with
I know - I have been told a few times now that I no longer look anything like my picture!! I will have to see what I can do to update it. I can't remember how to update it on OH but I think I send it to them and they cut and paste for me..... I never realised that 69 lbs would make such a difference already! Jackie
Supportgroup4WLS
on 7/11/06 12:44 am - Potomac Falls, VA
I spoke to Diane this morning. She had a good night. I only got to talk to her for a moment because the nurse was fussing with her. She said she may get out of the hospital today. Whoo hoo!! Roberta
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Op 17 years
Penn5mom · 1 replies · 946 views
Anyone From RVA
jacreasy · 0 replies · 2280 views